chapter 27

Jungkook's pov[mentions of selfharm, struggling with eating disorder]

I opened my eyes. it was dark.i looked at tae. he was sleeping. i smiled and laid back down. i grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers.

I looked down a little. his sleeve lifted up. there's thousands of fresh cuts on his arm. tears formed in my eyes.

I stared at his arm. tears rolled down my face. he started moving "hey baby" he says tiredly. i didn't answered. "jungkook?" he asked.

He noticed what i was looking at. he moved his arm away "w-when did you do that?"i asked "t-the night you ended up in the hospital" he whispered.

"why?" i turned toward him "i felt sad that i wasn't there to help you so i hurt myself"he says. "i'm sorry" i apologized.

"why are you apologizing?" he asked. "i made you cut" i sat up. "no you didn't. i cut myself. you didn't do anything" he hugged me.

"please don't cut again" i told him "i won't i promise" he says "you need to tell me things. don't hold them in. if anything happens tell me" he told me.

"okay i promise" i say "let's go back sleep" he says. i laid back down on him.

Few hours later

I had a nightmare. i was alone. the door opened. it was jin "hey how are you feeling?" he asked sitting down "i'm uh okay".

"are you sure?"he asked "my body hurts and i feel sad" i say to him. "why are you sad?" he asked "tae cut himself. i'm guessing you know that already"i  say.

"yeah i found him. blood on his bed and the bathroom floor but he's fine now" he reassured me. i decided changed the subject.

"when can i leave the hospital?" i asked him "the doctor said in two weeks so since you been awake for two days. you have 11 days left" he says.

I sighed. i closed my eyes. "where am i staying?"i asked him "you are going to stay with me and namjoon" he says.

"where's tae?" i sat up. "he had to work but he'll be back" he says "can i ask you something?" i asked him.

"sure what is it?" he asked "do you think taehyung wants to do stuff with me?" i looked at him "what kind of stuff?" he asked again.

"like sexual stuff"i mumble as i blushed. "i think he does but talk to him before doing anything" he says.

the door opened. i looked at it. it was taehyung. "why are you blushing?" he asked sitting down on the bed.

"no reason" i mumbled "i'm going to go but talk" he says standing up and leaving the room "talk about what?" he asked holding my hand.

"d-do you want to do sexual with me?" i asked "yes i do but i'm willing to wait for you" he says kissing my hand.

"i love you" he says smiling "i love you too" i blushed. "how are you feeling?"he asked "i feel okay. just tired of everything" i closed my eyes.

"what things?" he asked "everything that happened. like with hanseol and mom" i stopped talking feeling like i was going to cry.

He hugged me "it's okay. it's over" he says. "it's not though. i have to go to court" i sighed "when is it?" he asked. "i don't know. i'm going to ask jin when i see him again"i laid down falling asleep.

The Next Day

I opened my eyes and saw jin " hey your awake" he says smiling " hi"i smiled. i sat up. "when is the court dates?" i asked him.

"the trial with hanseol is in two weeks. The one with chaeweo is in a week. the one with mom is in a month" he says. i sighed. "i don't want to deal with any of this"i ran my hand through my hair.

"i know but deal with it now then it's over" he says holding my hand.

A Few Days later

I'm getting released from hospital today. jin is coming to pick me up. i put on the clothes jin brought me. i sat on the bed.i looked down and saw my boot.

The door opened. it was jin and taehyung "are you ready?" jin asked. i nodded my head. i got up and we walked out of the room.

Taehyung grabbed my hand as we were leaving. we got in the car.i sat in the back "jungkook no more hospital's" jin says.

I smiled "i promise no more hospital" i say to them. i looked out the window. watching buildings past by.

We got to jin's house. we walked inside. "i'll show you to your room"jin says. i followed him upstairs. well limped upstairs

"this is mine and namjoon's room"he says pointing to a room next to the stairs "this is the bathroom" pointing to the room next to their room.

"this is your room"my room is across from jin's, i walked inside "tae is welcome to stay at anytime" jin says.

"i'll leave you to alone" he says then leaving the room and closing door. i sat on the bed. i noticed that all my stuff is here.

Tae noticed what i was looking at "oh we went and got your stuff from your mom's house" he says.

I looked at him. he smiled at me "i want to take you on a date" he says "where?" i asked him. grabbing his hand.

"not sure yet but i'll tell you tomorrow because that's when i'm taking you" he says smiling "okay"i blushed.

"i have to go but i'll call you later" he says standing up "where do you have to go?" i asked him "i have to go to work" he grabbing my hand.

"okay i'll be looking forward to your call" i smiled at him. we walked downstairs holding hands. i walked him outside.

He kissed me goodbye "bye i'll see you tomorrow" he says walking to his car. i walked back inside. "ah jungkook dinner will be ready in 10 minutes" jin says.

I say okay and go upstairs. i realized i had to take a shower so i went to my room and i grabbed clothes and stuff. left my boot on and wrapped it with plastic.

I went to the bathroom. i got undressed. i saw myself in the mirror. i have bruises all over my body. i have scars all over my body.

I went into the shower. taehyung is never going to want to do stuff with me because my body is ugly.

I washed myself.i let the water rush all over me. i then got out and went to my room. i got dressed feeling insecure about myself.

There was a knock on my door. i opened the door. "dinner is ready" jin says. i follow him downstairs.

I looked at the food not wanting to eat. i moved the food around with the fork. "are you not hungry?" he asked.

"no i am. it's just i don't want to eat" i mumbled "okay well eat a few bites" he says. i put food on the fork. i put it near my mouth.

I sighed before putting it in my mouth. i chewed it and i ate a few more bites. i felt like i was going to throw up so i stopped eating.

"i'm done. can i go upstairs?"i asked " yes you can" jin says. i put away my plate. i went upstairs and to my room.

I closed my door. i grabbed my phone. there was a unknown phone call.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

there will be more TWS.

There will be more happy chapters.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.