chapter 28

Jungkook's pov[smut,struggling eating disorder]

The unknown number called again so i answered the call.

"hello?" i say as i sat down on my bed because my body was hurting. "hi jungkook. it's sieun" he says "oh hi"i say.

"i just wanted see if you were okay. i heard the news about what happened. i also wanted to tell you that i'm testifying for the hanseol case" he says.

"oh yeah um thanks for telling me and um i'm okay just want everything to be over"i laid down "i have to go but i'll see you soon" he says then hung up the phone.

I decided to call tae. the phone was ringing but no answer. i sighed. i covered my body with the covers. i felt myself fall asleep.

The next morning

I woke up. feeling the bed dip next me. i opened my eyes and saw taehyung. i smiled at him"hi" i sat up "hey sorry i didn't answer your call. i was busy"he says pulling me into his arms.

"it's okay. so where are you taking me" i looked up at him. "it's a surprise" he says "but i'll pick your outfit"he says standing up.

He went to my clothes. i saw him looking through my bags. he picked out a long sleeve because it's getting cold outside.

He also picked pants.he looked at me "i'll let get dress. come downstairs when your done"he walked over to me and kissed my head.

He then leaves the room. i got up from my bed. i went to the bathroom to freshen up. i got dressed in the clothes he picked out.

I went downstairs. i saw tae sitting on the couch. "you ready to go?" he asked. i nodded my head.

We said goodbye to jin and namjoon. we walked to his car. i got into the passenger seat. "where are we going"i asked nervously.

"can't tell you"taehyung says with a big grin on his face. i sighed. i leaned against the window. i closed my eyes.

I felt taehyung shaking me awake. "we are here" i looked out the window and saw a amusement park. i smiled.

We got out the car. "surprise"he says smiling. he pulled me into his arms. kissing my head. he let me go and held my hand.

We walked towards the entrance. he did all the talking. i just watched him. "let's go"he says smiling. i smiled at him.

"we should get some food since you didn't eat breakfast"he says pulling me towards the food trucks.

"um okay"i say following him. "what do you want?"he asked "i don't know. you pick"i say to him.

He tells the people what we wanted. we got our food. we sat at a table. i looked at the food. my stomach hurts. "i'm not hungry" i say to him.

"please eat" he begged me. i sighed. it was pizza. so greasy. i picked one up. my hand was shaking. i put it in my mouth.

Tears formed in my eyes "jungkook it's okay. you can eat it won't hurt you"he says holding my hand. i put more in my mouth.

I continued to eat feeling guilty about it. i finished eating. "are you ready to play some games" he asked. i nodded my head.

Tae threw away the trash. we stood up "so what do you want to do?"he asked "you pick"i mumbled.

"okay. we could go on some rides" he says. i nodded my head. he held my hand as we walked to the rides.

A few hours later

I followed tae to his car. he opened the door for me. i get into the car. he closed the door and went to the driver's side.

"do you want to go home or?" he asked me as he drove off "no i don't want to go home" i say to him "do you want to go to my house?" he asked again.

I nodded my head. he smiled and drove to his house. i stared at him. he continued to drive.

After a while. we made it to his house. i got out the car and followed him inside.

"make yourself at home"he says turning on the lights. i walked over to the couch. i sat down. he sat next to me.

I looked at him. i looked into his eyes. i leaned in and kissed him. i moved closer to him as i deepen the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me on him. i felt him move underneath me. a noise came out of my lips.

I stopped moving. i felt that he was hard. "do you want to stop?" he asked breathing heavily. "no i don't want to stop"i tell him.

"do you want to go all the way?" he asked me. i nodded my head. "okay. lets's go to the bedroom"he says standing up.

Then he grabs my hand and i follow him upstairs. i look at all his pictures on the wall. of his parents i guess. him and his friends.

We stopped in front of his bedroom. he opened the door. we walked inside. i looked around. he pulled me to his bed.

I sat down and he sits next to me. i looked at him. he smirked at me. a dark red blush ran across my face.

"are you sure you want to have sex?" he asked "yes i'm sure. i want to do it with you"i say to him.

He moves closer to me and puts his lips on mine. he cupped my face. we continued kiss. he pulled away. he took my shirt.

I blushed even more. he then took off his shirt. he leaned in and kissed me again. he deepen in kiss.

I moaned. he wrapped arms around me. we pulled away "can i touch you?" he asked. i nodded my head.

He puts his hand on my clothed cock. i flinched at the touch. he rubbed up and down against me.

I moaned again. he kissed me again. taehyung put his hand into my pants. touching my naked cock. i gasped at the touch.

He rubbed me . he took his hand out and pushed me to lay down on the bed.

He took off my pants and underwear. i blushed. "i'm going to prep you" he says "okay" i whispered back.

I watched him as he opened a drawer and grabbed a bottle. he then opened my legs. he puts some of the liquid on his fingers.

I felt the cold liquid touch my hole. i gasped. "it's okay" he says smiling. he then pushed one finger into me.

Tears formed in my eyes as pain washed over me. "it'll get better" he says moving slowly. the pain start to disappear.

"i'm going to put in another one in"he says then puts the other one in. he continued finger me. he then pulls out his fingers.

He stands up and takes off his pants revealing his cock.  

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

there will be a sex scene in the next chapter.

i'm not good at writing smut but i'll try it out.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.