Chapter 9

Jungkook's pov[⚠️Tw:rape,abuse,self harm,eating disorder, throwing up]
He leaned in and kissed my lips.
I Closed my eyes as he gripped the back of my head. There was a knock on my door. We pulled away and then the door opened "tae? What are you doing in here?" Jin asked "oh um i was just talking to jungkook" he says and i started blushing.

I looked away from them. I cleared my throat "Jin do you need something?" I asked him "dinner is done" he says and we went downstairs and we all sat down.

I looked at the plate. I don't want to eat. I pushed the food around "your not hungry?" Dad asked. I shook my head "please eat"he says with worry laced in his voice.

"I'm not hungry" i mumble "Jungkook please let's not fight. Please just eat"i asked "i said I'm not hungry" i stood up and tried to walk away "Jungkook please eat" Jin says while grabbed my arm.

I pulled away from him "I'm not hungry" even though i was but i don't want to eat "jungkook sit down" my dad says. I sighed and I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. I sat back down.

"Please eat a little bit"he says. I looked at the food. I put some of the food on the fork. I bought it to my mouth. I felt disgusted while eating but i didn't want to fight.

I ate a few more bites. I stopped eating because i felt nauseous. I pushed the plate away from me. Taehyung looked at me. I stood up and walked upstairs.

I went to my room and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the water. I sat on the floor. I shoved my fingers down my throat making me throwing up.

I threw up until I couldn't anymore. There was a knock on the door. I flushed the toilet. I wiped my mouth. I opened the door. It was taehyung "are you okay?" He asks. I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room.

We sat on my bed "we need to talk about us" he says "okay about?" I asked "what you want us to be?" He says "i want to date you"i blush. He smiles at me "i want to date you too" he pulls me closer to him.

"I need you to be honest with me. Please come to me if you want to cut or do drugs" he laid down dragging down with him "okay I'll come to you" i looked at him "why don't you eat?" He asked.

"I'm fat" i whispered "no your not fat" he turned towards me "but i am fat" i mumble "you are not fat"he wrapped his arms around me.

"Stay with me tonight?" I mumble "sure I'll stay with you" he says kissing my head. I smiled and closed my eyes "i like you a lot"i muttered sleepy "go to sleep sweetheart"i hear him say before i fall asleep.

Taehyung's pov
As he falls asleep the door opened. I looked at the door saw jimin "I figured you were in here" he says coming closer the the bed. I looked at jungkook sleeping.

"Are you staying in here tonight?" He asks and I nodded looking back at him "is something going on with you guys?" He asks sitting down on the bed.

"why do you ask?" I ask nervously "jin keeps finding you in his room"he says pointing at jungkook "oh I guess yeah" i say truthfully. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't get mad at me when i tell him.

"You can't tell anyone. I shouldn't have told you" i told him "i wont tell anyone but don't hurt him. He has been through a lot" he says standing up "good night tae" he leaves the room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Jungkook's pov
I woke up in Taehyung's arms. I looked at him. Admiring his face "good morning sweetheart" his deep raspy voice is so sexy. I blushed at the nickname "hi" i mumble "i told jimin about us. He kinda already knew about us though" he says.

"Oh okay" i moved closer to him "your not mad?"He asked. I shook my head "I'm not mad. I don't mind people knowing" i closed my eyes.

"Okay. When do you start school?" He held me tighter "um like in two weeks" i opened my eyes and looked into his eyes. We stay quiet for awhile.

I decided to ask him something. "Would you have sex with me? Knowing that I'm not a virgin" i ask. He sat up bringing me with him "yes i will have sex with you but when you are ready" he says making me smile.

"We should get up now"he says "i have to use the bathroom but you go first" i say and he nods his head and went downstairs. I went to my bathroom. I splashed the water on my face.

I looked into the mirror remember something from that night.

[rape scene]
He pushed me into a tree. I gasped as my back hit the tree. "W-what are you doing?"i say shakily "shut up slut"he says as he punched me in the stomach. I yelped. He grabbed my chin and kissed my lips.
I tried to pull away but he tightened his grip. He pulled away and pushed my head into the tree. Black spots clouded my vision. I heard pants unzipped. I felt my pants get pulled off of me.
I tried to get away but he grabbed my hair and slammed my head into the tree. I screamed out in pain. I felt liquid dripped from my head. I felt him grab my legs and pulled me closer to him
I felt something hard enter me. I screamed out in pain. "Stop please" i sobbed "shut up bitch" he groans and slammed into me. I screamed. He slammed into me re. Tears poured out my eyes. My head banged against the tree.
Blood oozed out my head. My vision started to Sade. I passed out.

I gripped the counter as tears formed into my eyes. I covered my mouth as i let out a struggled cry. I closed the door and locked the door. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a blade i hid in case.

I sat on the floor and dragged the blade against my wrist making it bleed. I continued cutting myself deeper each time until i was covered in blood.

There was a knock on the door.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW  scenes.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

I'm sorry if the self harm is triggering.

I put trigger warnings at the start of every chapter and in the description.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi