chapter 23

Jungkook's pov [⚠️ tw:abuse, sexual assault , selfharm, rape]

She slapped me "go back to your room" she pushed me back. i turned around and went back to my room.

I laid down. i fucking hate her. i sat up. pulling on my hair. i grabbed my phone. i stared at it. i heard my door opening. i quickly laid back down and covered my head.

The footsteps got closer. i tighten my hands together. i felt the cover move off of me. i felt a hand move up and down my leg.

"yeonhi where are you?" i hear my mom call her boyfriend.he sighed and then leaves my room "coming" he says to her as he closed my door.

I sat up. running my hand through my hair. i grabbed my phone and got off my bed and locked the door. i called taehyung.

"hi jungkook" i started to breathe heavily "jungkook?" i heard him call me. "i can't live here" i say quietly into the phone.

"why what happened?" he asks worried "she-" i stopped talking when i heard noises behind my door. i laid back down as the door opened.

I felt his hand touch my leg. he moved up my leg and gripped my cock. i gasped as i sat up "what the hell are you doing?" i kicked him and tried to get up.

He grabbed my arm roughly and pushed me back on the bed "shut the fuck up before you wake up your mother" he says tying my arms up.

Tears rolled down my face as he shoved something in my mouth. i faintly hear taehyung calling my name. yeonhi pulled down my pants.

I sobbed muffled. he grabbed my cock. i felt his finger touch my hole. i tried to move away from him. i closed my eyes sobbing.

I muffled screamed as i felt like 5 fingers entered me. more tears rolled down my face. i felt like i couldn't breathe.

"god you are so tight" he says pushing in and out. i gasped in pain. i looked at him and he was touching himself. taehyung is still yelling my name.

He continued until he came. he pulled out his fingers "one day i'm going to fuck the shit out of you" he says then he untied me and leaves the room.

I sobbed "jungkook answer me" he yelled. i grabbed my phone. i took the thing out my mouth  "t-tae?" i curled myself into a ball. "what just happened?" he asked.

"nothing" i say as my voice cracks. " jungkook you can tell me" i hear him as i got up from my bed and closed and locked my door.

"no, no i can't" i say crying as i pulled up my pants. i laid back down " i hear someone else in the room with you" he says worried.

"it's nothing i can't handle um i have to go i love you"i hung up. i sighed and sat up. i looked around the room.

I saw a small picture frame. i walked over to it and i took out the glass. i broke it in half. i put it on my wrist and dragged it across. i did it a few more times.

Then i realized that i'm bleeding out and i can't clean the blood off. i laid down in my bed. i closed my eyes.

Taehyung's pov

The call ended. i got off my bed. i left my house and drove to jin's. i banged on the door. "jin" no answer "jin open the fucking door" i yelled.

The door opened "kim taehyung what the fuck are you doing it's fucking 3 am" he yelled at me while pulling me inside.

"jungkook called me and then i hear another voice with him. he stop them to stop. he was crying. i hear him scream. i asked him what happened. he said nothing and hung up" i say.

i breathed hard as i sat down "what do you think happened?" he asked sitting next to me.

"he said 'i can't live here' before i heard the other voice. i don't know what to think" i ran my hand through my hair.

"i think maybe he had a emotional breakdown or a nightmare and it freaked him out" he says "but what about the voice?" i looked at him.

"just wait for him to tell you" he says " okay okay"i sighed "i'm going to go back home" i say standing up.

"bye get home safe"he says hugging me. i left his house and drove back to my house. i went to my room and laid down.

Next day

I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. Zero texts from jungkook.

Jungkook's pov

I woke up in puddle of blood on my bed. i weakly got up and took off my shirt. i opened my door and went to the bathroom.

I got into the shower and let the water wash the blood away. i washed myself. after i was done. i wrapped myself in a towel.

I opened the bathroom door and yeonhi was standing right there. i tried to walk past him but he pushed me into the wall.

He groped me. he started to rub up and down. i pushed him but he's stronger then me so me pushing him did nothing.

he let go of my member and rubbed my hole. tears form in my eyes "god i could fuck you right now" he says unzipping his pants.

he turned me around. he handed my arms together as i struggled to get away. he ripped my towel off of me.

"no no please stop" i yelled at him. he pushed himself into me. i screamed in pain as i feel myself rip.

"hey what the hell is going on here?" i heard mom yell. i sighed for relief "oh baby nothing"he says thrusting into me.

She walked over to us " get off of him" she says. he pulls out. "bring him to our bedroom" she says walking to the room.

 "wait no please" I cried as He dragged me to the room "put him on the bed and tie him up" she closes the door.

He put me on the bed and tied me to it. "no no please don't do this" i screamed at them "go ahead and fuck him" she says getting on top of me.

I felt him push into me. i screamed in pain. "shut up slut" she grabs my penis "w-what are you doing s-stop" i weakly yell at her.

she sits my lap and puts my cock inside of herself,

"M-Mom p-please stop" i sobbed as she moves up and down on me.he groans as he thrusts into me. she moans as she fucks me.

I sobbed as I closed my eyes wishing I was dead.

A/N

i hope you guys like this chapter.

don't forget to comment and vote.

there will be more TWS.

i hate his mom.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.