Chapter 5

No one's pov [⚠️Tw: rape, self harm, throwing up, abuse,]
"pack your shit and get the out of my damn house" jungkook's dad yells at his mom. She looks at him with shock on her face. "But i-i love you. You can't do this. We have kids together" she says with tears in her eyes.

Jungkook's pov
I heard them arguing. I stood up from my bed. I grabbed a box under my bed. I grabbed the blade. I put the blade to my wrist but there was a knock on my door "yes?" I answered "can i come in?" Jin asked.

"Um hold on" i say and i put the blade back in the box and put it back under the bed. I got up and unlocked the door. I let him in. I closed the door. I turned towards jin "what do you want?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"I just want to know if you were okay?" He stood in front of me "I'm fine"i mumble "you sure?" He sat next me. "Im fucking fine" i stood up " is there anything else you need?" I turned to look at him "no uh dinner will be done soon and your eating" he says and then leaves.

I sighed and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes. I felt myself fall asleep.

No one's pov
it's been a year since jungkook got kidnapped. He is so broken and bruised.

Jungkook's pov [⚠️TW: graphic]
I felt warm liquid pour out of my mouth. My stomach is in so much pain. The man has punched me in the stomach causing me to throwing up everything he had Fed me. He likes to over feed me and then make me throw up. It's one of his kinks.

My throat hurts. He grabbed my face. Shoved his cock down my throat making me gag. He repeatedly fucked my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth. Forced himself into me. I screamed in pain.

I was shaken awake. I looked at the person who woke me up. "Dinner is ready" taehyung says. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Okay I'll be down soon" i say. He leaves my room. I ran my hand through my hair.

I got up and went downstairs. I saw all of them sitting on the table. I sat in my seat "your eating right?" Taehyung asked as he's sitting next to me. 'Yeah I guess" I rubbed my hands together. He smiled at me. My dad put small portions on my plate.

Everyone started eating and i just looked at my plate. "Eat jungkook" my dad says softly. I looked at him and then back at my plate. Don't eat. Don't eat. I picked up my fork. I shakily put some of the food on the fork. Put the food up to my mouth.

My hands shaking as I put the food in my mouth. The flavors exploded on my tongue. I felt guilty about eating but i  just kept eating in small portions. Everyone is talking and laughing. I wish I could be happy.

I finished half of my plate "can i be excused?" I asked "yes you can"my dad says. I stood up and went to my room. I closed my door and locked it. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I sat on the floor. I opened the toilet seat.

I stared into the water. Throw up now. Your fat. Fat. Fat. I shoved my fingers down my throat making me throw up. I stopped after a while. I flushed the toilet. Took off my clothes and got into the shower.

I got out of the shower after like 15 minutes. I heard a knock on the door. I covered myself ' why is this door locked?" I hear jin ask.

"I was taking a shower"i say as I unlocked the door. I opened the door. "Are you okay?" He asked and I sighed "I'm fine" i walked past him. I grabbed a long sleeve and sweatpants from my drawers "can you leave?" I asked him "okay we are going to watch a movie if you want to watch with us" he says and then leaves

I locked my door and got dressed into my clothes. I went downstairs and sat down next to taehyung. I bought my Knees to my chest and hugged them.

About an hour into the movie. I turned my head towards taehyung. I stared at his face admiring his Features. His mole on his nose. My eyes traveled to his lips. The mole on his lips.

I want to kiss him. He turned his head towards me. I looked away blushing "are you okay?" He asked.
"I-I'm okay" i say as i stood up everyone looked at me "where are you going?"jin asked.

"I'm just going on a walk" i looked at jin "um okay be back soon" he says and I left the house. I walked for about an hour. I sat on a bench. I watched all the people walking past me. One person stopped and i recognize him.

Park chaeweo. My bully in school . He walked over to me "hey slut long time no see" he sat down next to me. "Please  leave me alone" i mumble. "Shut the fuck up" he grabbed my arm.

Pulled me up and dragged me to his car "what the fuck leave me alone"i try to push him away from me. He banged my head on his car making me pass out.

No one's pov
Jungkook is covered in blood.  He's so numb. Tired. Wanting to die. He's beaten and ruined.

Jungkook's pov
My body hurts. It's so sore and numb. The door slammed open. He walked over to me and punched me in the face. Beating repeatedly. He stopped punching me and left me alone.

I opened my eyes feeling pain in my head. I groan "finally your awake" he says punching me in the stomach. He continued beating me. He stopped beating me. He grabbed my neck choking me. Tears formed in my eyes. He finally let go.

He throw me on the ground and got into his car. He drove away. I gasped in pain. I got up and went home. I kept my head down and and didn't talk to anyone. I locked my door and grabbed the box.

I lifted up my sleeve and grabbed the blade and Pressed it against my wrist.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW scenes.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi