*Lemon Chapter*

WARNING: The following chapter is just sexual content, no real story content. Please skip if you wish!

Jack hovered over me, kissing me hungrily and I allowed my hands to explore his chest. His skin was soft and warm and I wanted to melt into it. 

Jack's hands slid down to my hips and he hooked his thumbs on the side of my underwear. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes as he pulled them off. I inhaled deeply and quickly. I wanted him. 

I leaned up to him and kissed him again, not able to be apart from his lips. He smiled against me and pushed me down, kissing me deeply. He pulled me up and reached around my back, unhooking my bra and peeling it off of me. He threw it to the side and his hands went to my boobs. 

He held himself up with one arm and used the other to caress my body. He moved his hand down to my legs, rubbing my inner thighs. I pulled away from him to let out a quiet moan, then closed my eyes and breathed heavily. I opened my eyes and looked at him and he was smiling at me. 

His hand moved between my legs and I inhaled sharply at the feeling. I let my head fall back and closed my eyes as I paid attention to his hand on me. 

I looked over at him and pulled his head to mine. I locked my lips onto his and he kissed me as he kept rubbing me. 

I pulled away, breathing even quicker now, and looked deep into his eyes. 

"I need you. Now," I said quietly to him. 

He smiled and fully undressed quickly, getting on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes as he positioned himself in front of me. 

He rubbed his tip against my entrance and I let out a quiet moan. He pushed himself into me slowly and I gasped at the sensation. 

"Fuck," he breathed with a smile. 

I smiled back and kissed him. He began thrusting into me, slowly at first. I moaned a little against his lips and ran my fingers along his back. 

He pulled away from me and began thrusting faster. 

"Oh my god," I moaned as I closed my eyes. 

He kissed my neck quickly as I felt him stretching me out. 

He grabbed my legs and pushed them up, allowing him to go deeper. I breathed heavily and moaned every time he went all the way in. 

"You feel so good," he whispered in my ear. 

"So do you," I moaned back. 

He smiled and pulled out of me, then flipped me over. I was on my knees, and I let my chest lay on the bed. I felt him slip inside of me again and I moaned quietly. 

He continued thrusting, making me breathe heavier and moan louder. He wrapped his hands around my hips and pulled me back every time he thrusted. 

He moved one hand around the front of me and began rubbing my clit as he fucked me. 

"Oh fuck," I moaned. 

All I could think about was the feeling of him in me. 

"Jack, you're gonna make me cum," I moaned out. He continued what he was doing until I felt pleasure running through my body and my legs shaking. I moaned loudly and felt myself dripping all over him. 

I turned back to look at him and he smiled, then leaned forward and kissed me. He started thrusting in me again and I turned forward, putting my head down. I breathed heavily, still enjoying it. 

He wrapped one hand in my hair and grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling back. I got up on my hands and let my neck arch back. 

"Fuck, Y/N," he moaned as he sped up. 

He pulled out of me and flipped me over, releasing all over my stomach. I smiled at him and smiled back through his labored breathing. 

He got up and brought me a towel. I cleaned myself up while he put shorts on, then rejoined me in the bed. I tosses the towel on the floor and laid my head on his chest, draping one leg over his. He wrapped both of his arms around me and kissed my forehead. 

The golden swirls were back, brighter this time. They were floating above us, darting around in magical, sparkly, paths. 

"I take that to mean you enjoyed that?" he asked jokingly. 

I turned my head and looked up into his eyes with a smile. 

"I LOVEDDDD that," I replied seriously. 

He chuckled and ran his hand through my hair. 

"No, really. You have the biggest dick I've ever seen," I said directly. 

He chuckled again and I smiled. 

"Not gonna lie, I didn't think doctor douche was packin'," he replied. This made me laugh and he smiled. 

He brought my head up to his and kissed me gently but passionately. I kissed him back and put my hand on the side of his face. He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. 

"Well, I loved that too, Love," he said quietly. 

The golden swirls got even brighter and we both smiled. 

I laid my head back down and we spent hours talking and enjoying the magic before we both fell asleep. 

HERE YA GOOOOOO! Sorry this was late y'all :D Hope you lil lemon addicts enjoyed <3