Chapter 11

----The end of school for you... yay!!----

I was enroute to Caden's house and the weather was perfect. We were going out to celebrate me finishing school. I opened his door and walked in. He was sitting with a girl on the couch and they were both laughing. He turned his attention towards me and his face became more serious.

"Oh... hey you're early, baby. Um.. this is Hope..." Caden stood up and walked towards me.

"You mean the whore you cheated on me with?" 

He bit his lip nervously and looked away. He never was able to face me when he was lying or doing something wrong.

"Hi, it's lovely to meet you. You're so pretty," Hope said to me. I glared at her and her fake smile faded.

"I'd say the same, but I'd be lying to you." 

She inhaled, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Okay... well I'll head out and let you two...." she trailed off, not bothering to finish. She stood up and I walked up to her, standing before her. She gulped and smiled nervously.

"Stay." I demanded. I had a weird talent of making people listen to me occasionally. I suppose that'd make law easier.

She glanced at Caden for a moment, then back at me. I examined her slowly and carefully.

"You're pregnant," I finally told her.

"Huh?" she replied. I'd always had a weird ability to sense life and death. And I was never wrong.

"Did I stutter?" I retorted.

"No.. I..."

"Get a test if you don't believe me. But you're having my boyfriend's child." At that point, I was beyond sadness and was in deep anger.

"Y/N...." Caden started.

"What?" I snapped. Hope subtly left, no longer wanting to be in the middle of us fighting.

"We haven't slept together since you and I fixed things."

"Why was she here?"

"We were just talking."

"I can't do this anymore with you. I'm sorry, but I just don't trust you and I can't deal with her. I'm done."

"No, baby, please. I can't lose you."

"You should've thought of that before. What made you think it was a good idea to see her again?" 

"I don't know..."

"Whatever," I said as I turned to leave. 

"Don't leave," he said as he grabbed my wrist. I pulled it away from his grasp. 

"I love you so much. And I want to do everything I can to fix things with you," he said as he brushed away a piece of my hair. I flinched away from his hand. 

"Well, you have a child and a baby mama you can fix things with."

"We don't even know if she's pregnant." His voice was unsure. He knew I was right because he'd seen me never be wrong. He just didn't want to believe it. 

I raised my eyebrow, questioning him. 

"Even if she is, I want to be with you. That was the biggest mistake of my life," he said. He stroked the side of my head and kissed my forehead. 

I allowed it for a moment, then swatted his hand away and started heading for the door. 

"Hey, please don't do this," he called after me.