Chapter 26

This chapter contains graphic sexual content integrated into the story. If you are uncomfortable with this, skip ahead until it has ended :D

As I woke up, I felt a surge of anxiety. I shot up in bed and gasped for air. I woke Jack up and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him. I focused on the feeling of his skin and felt myself relax.

"All right, Love?" he asked.

"Yeah," I responded, looking up at him.

"Good," he said as he ran his hands through my hair.

I allowed my eyes to scan his body, taking in his muscles. He noticed and grabbed one of my hands, placing it on his abs. I felt a sudden wave of heat in my face as I traced my fingers along his stomach.

I looked up at him and he was already looking at me hungrily. I leaned up and kissed him and he put his hand on the side of my face, kissing me back passionately. I crawled onto his lap and straddled him, putting my arms around his neck. He grabbed my hips and pulled me forcefully closer to him. I let out a small grunt against his lips as he did.

I heard my phone start ringing and groaned as I pulled away from him.

"Sorry, hold on," I told him.

He started kissing my neck as I reached for my phone. I put my hand on his head, allowing myself to enjoy it before looking at my phone.

'Call from: Asshole'

"It's Caden," I said as I declined it and tossed my phone to the side.

I brought my lips back to his and he kissed me roughly. He put his hands on my back and flipped me over so fast I felt like I had whiplash. I grabbed onto his neck and pulled him closer to me. I arched my body up towards him. He started leaving kisses all over my neck and onto my chest and I felt intoxicated by the feeling.

Then my phone started buzzing again.

This time, Jack was the one who groaned. He looked up at me and frowned.

"I feel like he's just gonna keep calling, Love," he told me.

"Well, I don't wanna talk to him," I replied.

"May I?" he asked.

I giggled a little and nodded.

"This'll be entertaining," I stated.

Jack grabbed my phone and answered. He put the phone on speaker and looked at me.

"She's a bit busy, mate," Jack said.

I twisted my face into a silly expression and gave him a thumbs-up. He smirked at me and waited for Caden to say something.

"Who the fuck is this?" Caden asked.

"Her boyfriend," he taunted.

"What the hell.... give her the phone," Caden replied. He was getting angry.

"She doesn't want to talk to you."

"I don't care."

"Well, I do, and you're kind of interrupting us," Jack answered.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Caden asked.

"The guy who didn't cheat on Y/N," Jack replied sharply.

"You got some nerve. You think you can say whatever you want just because you're British?" Caden asked.

I motioned for Jack to give me the phone and he obliged.