Prologue: Moonlight Doesn't Lie

Oh fuck me...

I raised my head and saw... What am I looking at right now? It seemed to be a small room, but was very dark and brooding. Kinda like a torture room, except it was designed by H.P Lovecraft. All we're missing is teenagers and some squids. Then we've got a real eldritch kink torture thing going on.

???: Howdy!

I looked to my right and saw a man with a rather dapper hat and long beard. He was also in a wheelchair, which Incase you glossed over my kink analysis, doesn't bode well for the future. Guess he was really committed to the masochist side...

???: *Clears throat* Ahem.

Y/n: Oh, right. Sorry. Where the hell am I?

???: Indeed. Hell.

Y/n: What?

???: Anyways wanna become a Hunter? You've got some nice blood for it.

Y/n: Pardon m-

He quickly rolled towards me and my sight faded to black. I then opened my eyes and saw him grinning at me. His hat was no longer looming over his face, and I can now see that his eyes are quite messes up.

???: Oh well, contracts signed.

Y/n: But I didn't sign anythi-

My eyesight faded to black once again. God I hate this shit. I woke up again and he was just gone without a trace. As if it was all just a figment of my Saturday smoke session fantasies.

*Drip*

Y/n: Oh what the fuck now?

I looked to my left and saw something rather horrific. A weird mutated wolf...beast...thing was currently rising from a pool of blood. My first reaction was; Oh shit, I'm gonna die a virgin. My second reaction was panic. And no, not because I might die a virgin. I was more concerned about the death as a whole.

Y/n: Jesus Christ!

The monster crawled out of the pool of blood and stepped towards me before suddenly halting. It raised one claw and reached out to my face. I closed my eyes and sent a prayer before I moved on to the next life.

Y/n: I pray that no one finds my search history...

*Loud boom*

My eyes shot open and I saw the monster screaming in agony. It's claw was set ablaze and the fire quickly spread throughout it's body. I made a poor attempt to jump away but couldn't. Why? Because it's a cutscene. Eventually it's corpse finished burning alive and I was met with brief peace.

*Growl*

Y/n: *sigh* What now?

I looked down and saw a weird, white, demonic baby crotch goblin. You ever seen Scream? Yeah just put the ghost face on top of a little sperm fetus and that's exactly what I'm looking at. Anyways it crawled up on my leg and stared at me. Then another appeared. And another. Then one jumped at my face and I leaned my head back, only to see five more looking down at me from behind. Then, my vision faded to black. Instead of demons, I heard the angelic voice of an interstellar species known as a woman.

???: Ahh, you've found yourself a hunter...

Sypha Belnades is that you?

...

...

...

You're ignoring me on purpose, aren't you?

???: You're supposed to be unconscious.

Jokes on you, I've built an immunity to getting drugged into unconsciousness. Just ask my uncle.