Just a quick explanation

In the BIO entries, I'll be providing stat lines for all characters in Soulslike terms. However, the RWBY exclusive characters have a new stat.

Instead of Mind for FP, they have Aura for aura capacity.

Aura = Aur

This stat is actually the building block for a lot of characters in RWBY that rely on their semblance. For example, Weiss will have an especially high Aura stat because she heavily relies of her semblance in combat.

---

Now, as we all know, Aura is confusing, so here are the ground rules that we'll be following throughout this story.

Rule1: Aura is passively used to protect the host and heal wounds. This consumes aura.

Rule2: Aura is consumed whenever a person uses their semblance.

Rule3: Aura can be channeled into objects to increase it's durability and power. This consumes aura.

Rule4: The Aur stat doesn't scale with damage or efficiency, it is simply a parameter for quantity. For example, high Aura characters like Glynda will simply have more Aura to spend using her semblance.

Rule5: Aura is generated directly by the person's soul. Therefore, if a person's soul doesn't work, either via mental failure or corruption of the soul, aura will not generate, and the person will be defenseless and unable to heal.

Rule6: The creatures of Grimm are attracted to negative emotions. Aura is derived from the soul, which is the root of human emotion. Therefore, a corrupted soul will cause Grimm to flock to their Aura.

Rule7: Aura must be manually unlocked by another person via an ancient ritual. If a person's aura is locked, then their soul won't generate the protective properties and they will simply die.

---

Another thing to mention, is the special case of magical entities like Cinder or Y/n. Her magic is separate from Aura, thus, she will have both the Mind and Aura stat.

So, her semblance will drain Aura and  her magic will drain FP. Cool? Cool. Y/n will also be the same because his aura and semblance will be unlocked later.

---

Hope this cleared a few things up!
I'm trying my best to fill the plotholes that RoosterTeeth has left me, so apologies if the system is wonky.