CH25: Preamble to a Dick Flattening

Y/n woke up to two very different things. One was the sound of a ginger screaming and the other was the feeling of Neo's breath on his chest. In case you've never met a ginger, much less a hyperactive ginger, it can be best described as an Afourteen song if Afourteen drank liquid cocaine, played Overwatch competitive, and blasted Bury The Light before entering the studio.

Ginger: WAKE THE FU-

The asian shemale from before cut her off. He/She/They/It was dressed in green Japanese casual attire. It confused Y/n how that could be combat practical, but then again, the girl on his chest fights with illusions, an umbrella, and emoticons.

Shemale: Nora.

Nora: Right, sorry Ren. *Deep inhale* GOT OFF YOUR FIGGITY FUCKING ASSES AND GET READY TO FIGHT GOD OR DIE TRYING!

Ren: That's not what I meant.

Nora: I KNOW.

Ren: Let's just go get our gear.

Nora: BUT BREAKFAST.

Ren: Fine. Breakfast first, then gear.

Nora: WITH PANCAKES?

Ren: *sigh* Okay, pancakes, then gear.

The girl contently smiled and skipped to what Y/n could only assume is a cafeteria. He suddenly forgot all about them when he felt a yawn on his chest. He looked down and saw Neo in a very adult like position on his chest. He could see down her shirt because her breast made a rather large gap at the collar. She looked up at him in a tired daze, confused as to why she had her arms and legs wrapped around him. Then, everything came back to her at once and she recoiled back.

Y/n: Jeez, I'm not that bad.

She started shaking her head and turned to bury her face in the bag.

Y/n: Alrighty then. We have to go, Neo. Initiation is in thirty minutes.

He got up and grabbed her by the hand. He hoisted her up the way a prince would in fairytale stories. Naturally, Neo somehow managed to turn even pinker. Seriously, man. I'm the narrator and I'm cringing at how horribly you're selling this. I wouldn't even blame Y/n if he dipped for Ranni. Too much? Fine, damn.

Y/n: Come on.

'Yeah, I'm going.'

-Meanwhile-

Cardin: You good?

Jaune: No, I'm not good! I don't even remember my locker number having this many digits!

Cardin: What? Let me see.

Jaune handed Cardin the paper that had his locker information.

Cardin: Oh, we're cellmates. I'll lead the way.

Jaune: Cellmates?

Cardin: I don't know. Lockermates? 

Jaune: I mean, sure. Cellmates just sounds like we're getting sent to prison.

Cardin: Jaune, shut up or I will get sent to prison.

The blonde one rolled his eyes. They had been walking around the locker room for a few minutes getting situated. Unfortunately, Cardin's reputation was already plummetting because he was walking around with the guy wearing a bright blue Pumpkin Pete onesie. Actually, Cardin's family has a history in racism. At this point, street cred doesn't matter.