CH1: Ah Shit, Here We Go Again

As I thought it would, it began with me waking up in a random area with a migraine. I felt rather weak, like a part of me is missing. Maybe it's just because of the new area. Two years in one realm does that to you.

I got off the ground and looked at my surroundings. It was a forest of crimson red with green grass. It felt amazing, like a spring meadow. It didn't sit right with me. Why was this world so pleasant? There was no undertone of death or horror, just lush, beautiful land.

Y/n: Moonlight?

The Holy Blade appeared to my right. I smiled and raised it, and just as before, the swirling beams of moonlight were back. Once the binding was done, I heard the voices tell me to make my way to civilization.

Y/n: I will in a moment.

I held my sword with two hands and closed my eyes, channeling my power into the blade in order to send a message.

'Ranni'

A few seconds pass and I had began to worry about not being able to contact her. Guess that was a bust, we must be too far apa-

'I heard your call, my consort'

I let out a sigh of relief and put my sword down.

'Good. How long has it been since I became Elden Lord?'

'3 weeks, give or take. I had began to get worried about you.'

'It takes that long? I've never had a way to keep track of time.'

'Yeah, it was awkward for me too. I managed to get rid of Godwyn and my own body and woke up in a doll a few months later. It was rather weird explaining that to my mother.'

'Oh yeah, have you caught up with Rennala at all?'

'A bit, I've been busy doing "star shit" as you call it.'

'How close?'

'Well we got a little worse actually. She didn't take well to me marrying the man that killed my brothers and defeated her. I tried to explain that it was a trade, but she didn't listen.'

'I take it her blessings out of the question?'

'You did kill our entire family tree, so yes, giving you her blessing is not something she plans to do.'

'Didn't I kill each and every one of those people to help you?'

'I left that part out...'

'You cheeky bitch!'

'She would have killed me!'

'She can't even move!'

'Shut up.'

'Im right though.'

'You are not'

'Yes I am.'

'Are not.'

'I am not.'

'Yes you ar- shit!'

'Ha! Out skilled, loser.'

...

'Ranni?'

...

'I know you can still hear me. I have a great mental image of you pouting and doing that thing where you cross two arms and tap your gown with the other two.'

'I do not do that!'

'Look down.'

...