CH15: Two Edge Lords, an Ice Cream, and a Mexican Walk Into a Bar

Adam was currently playing Devil May Cry V in his living room while enjoying the wonders of the Vergil DLC. Unfortunately, his lovely alone time was once again interrupted by a woman.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Adam paused the game and got up. He had tidied up his room after his visit from Wings, or as he now knows her, Marisol. He improved after her visit, but he still had three days of vacation from the Fang, and he'll be damned if he wasn't going to spend them like the nerd he is.

Adam opened the door.

Marisol: Sup, you ready for our night out?

Adam: You were serious about that?

She gave him a deadpan face and slapped him.

Adam: Ow! Why did you-

She exploded with rage.

Marisol: Listen here Pendejo, when a pretty girl tells you that she wants to take you out tonight, it means that you're supposed to listen!

Adam: Okay I get it-

Marisol: No, you don't get to speak yet! I flew from eastern Vale to western Patch! Do you have any idea how much flying that is?! I FLEW A MARATHON FOR THIS!

Adam: We have Bullheads.

Marisol: YOU LIVE ON A THIRD WORLD ISLAND WITH A SINGULAR AIRPORT!

Adam: Okay, I get it.

Marisol grabbed him by the ear.

Marisol: You're damn right you do! Now get your ass to the wardrobe and change into the suit!

Adam: *sigh* Yes Ma'am.

He invited her in and walked off to his bedroom to change. Marisol walked inside and took a seat on his couch. The game was still running and Adam had been practicing the ever so impossible SSS combo that was famous for that really popular clip on YouTube. Marisol smirked, grabbed the controller, and began playing the game.

Five minutes later...

Adam: Hey Marisol, I'm ready-

He stopped talking out of shock at what he was thinking. Marisol was sitting on the couch and casually reciting the most crack induced DMC combo he had ever seen. The best part? The theme had just kicked in.

"I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROOOOOOAACHING"

She finished the combo and looked up at Adam with a shit eating grin.

Marisol: Oh hey Adam, you ready to go?

Adam: You suck.

Marisol: Si.

Adam: I don't speak Spanish.

Marisol: Bien.

Adam: Let's just go.

Marisol: Wait!

She stood up and walked to Adam. She was slightly shorter than him, standing at 6'1 as opposed to Adam's 6'4. She grabbed his blazer and began straightening it out instead of having one side tilted.

Adam: Oh come on, that's my trademark!

Marisol: You look like a drunkard.

Adam: Yeah, but a stylish ass drunkard.

Marisol: You sound like Dante.

Adam: Like that's an insult.

--------------------Meanwhile---------------------

Neo and Y/n were walking down the streets of Vale. Per the norm, curious, envious, and abnormal looks were being tossed at the hunter clad in brown. Y/n never minded attention, after all, he was pretty popular as the random loser that popped in out of nowhere and started ruining everything, but even he has his limits. So, he turned to his only source of fashion in Remnant.