Prologue: God Giveth, I Taketh

Did everything suck now? Yeah, slightly. Blaidd's blood is on my hands, Alexander is already in the mountaintops, and Melina thinks that I'm unstable. Which in her defence is slightly true, but now I'm keeping it together out of spite.

We don't speak that much. She pops in every once in a while when I go to a Church of Markia. But other than that? No, we hardly spoke to one another now.

I didn't care that much anymore. I just needed to go and get a talisman from Iji. The filigreed crest will help with all the mana consumption for Moonlight's ability. Oh look, there's the ruins.

I walked to the front of the stone barrier that normally would be avoided with a few jumps along the cliff side. With Moonlight though, I can just blast it open, and that I did. I raised my sword and swiped at the air in it's direction. A bright blue slash was sent towards the wall and it destroyed it.

I walked through it and the smoke hadn't cleared yet, so I called out to Iji.

Y/n: Iji? Sorry about the ruins, I just didn't feel like scaling the cliff.

The smoke settled and I saw his silhouette to my left. He was standing there in his usual position but without that book he usually read. That's fine, he was probably startled by the explosion.

I walked towards him and waved through the smoke. He didn't move an inch, matter of fact, he looked rather lifeless. When it cleared, I saw a husk of the blacksmith I knew. He was sitting normally, but his helmet was off and rested on his lap.

Oh, he's dead.

Didn't really know the guy that much, but it's still fucked up. I don't know why he's dead either. Could have been bandits, I suppose. This isn't the safest place to start a smithing business.

Y/n: Damn.

I walked forward and saw the crest on his anvil. I grabbed it and stuffed it in my pocket. I turned around to leave and saw Melina standing there.

Melina: Y/n.

Y/n: Melina.

Melina: Are you alright?

Y/n: Didn't know him. I'm fine.

She started at me for a few moments before sighing and dusting away.

Y/n: I'm fine.

'Fine'

'Goal'

'Hope'

Y/n: Yeah, thanks Moonlight.

---------------------Timeskip-----------------------

Remember that sorceress I mentioned earlier? Yeah, she's alright. I became her apprentice because I figured some buff spells wouldn't hurt. Unfortunately, she teaches attacks, but it would be impolite to just drop her because I won't get what I want.

So I helped her out. Turns out she's hated by almost the entire academy of Rya Lucaria, but fuck it, never liked Harry Potter anyway. She was also being hunted by Slave Knight Gael from Wish, so I had to kill him as well. But finally, she can continue her studies of primordial glintstone and has became the headmaster. Rennala didn't mind, she merely sat in the corner while Sellen operated the school.

Finally, a good fucking ending.

I was heading there now. She summoned me to collect some reserve cuckoo stones from the mines.

I walked into the grand library and saw... Rennala? Why was Rennala back in the center? Wasn't that spot specifically for the headmaster? I noticed a ball of stone in the corner of the room. One of the enchanted ones that I fought on the way here. Why was that in the Grand Library?