Chapter 6: Cats are sometimes possessive

Lisa POV:

Saturday

My usual routine will be wake up, work, work, pick up Jennie and spend time with her and repeat.

Being a Developer is so boring sometimes. Most of my time at work is fixing and finding bugs, training the junior developers, code and code. Sometimes if I'm in the middle of myself and I realized how to fix the error on my code, I will immediately get up and go to my beloved work station. I'm kind of workaholic sometimes.

I am happy that I'm also managing our car shop, Bambam is one of our mechanics. He's my friend way back in college. He's the best mechanic in town. Happy that our car workshop is slowly gaining attention to car owners. I choose to manage it because it's one of the businesses that my dad started when he's still alive and managing this makes me feel close to him. Yep, I'm a dad's girl 😊

It's been a busy week as usual. One of my bosses from London offers me an opportunity to do the project with them and I gladly accepted it. I haven't shared this with Jennie yet, maybe later I'll find a good timing once we arrived in Busan.

The days flew so fast, weekend is here. I'm currently preparing because Jennie and I will go to Busan to have a quick vacation and visit her parents as well. Jennie is a very family-oriented person, she's willing to sacrifice and will always prioritize her family above all, above me and this is something that I'm not gonna argue with her.

I fixed my things to my car and bid good bye to Aunt Dara, Will pick up Jennie and will stay in Busan for 2 days. Will be back in Seoul tomorrow evening

It's a 45 mins drive because of the light traffic jam.

I arrived to her place at exactly 7:20 AM. I called her that I'm already outside. I went out from my car to help Jennie with her bag. She walks on a slow motion. She's wearing a lousy shirt that is almost like a dress because her shorts are not visible.

 She's wearing a lousy shirt that is almost like a dress because her shorts are not visible

"Have you eaten?" She asked after she greeted be with a quick kiss.

"Not yet, how about let's buy first in the drive tru"?

"I would love that". She said smiling

I put her bags on the passenger seat and opened the door in the shotgun seat.

It's exactly 7:45 AM when we left, driving distance between Seoul to Busan is 390 km. It takes approximately 4h 5m to drive. We bought our food from Mc Donald's. Jennie is feeding me while I'm driving.

"Are you excited?" I asked

"Yes, excited for our vacation and to meet my family. It's been a month the last time I visited them. Oh, I forgot to mention you that Irene invited us to visit the new bar in the 4th street. That's supposed to be last night but I forgot".

"It's fine hon, I actually prefer alone time with you than going to bars". I look at her and smirk.

10 AM

Jennie's enjoying the view as we passed by while I am continuously driving. My phone keeps on ringing and the notification sound is continuous.

"Who's that?". Jennie asked when she got distracted with the sound

"I don't know, you may check my phone. I don't care". I smiled at her

"Who's Somi? She said I'm excited to work with you with the new project. She's also the one who's been calling you".

"She's our new officemate, don't mind her. Maybe she's just being friendly". I said and caressed her hand.

"Does she know that you have a girlfriend already? Seems like she's flirting with you".

"I don't know if she knows it, but don't worry about her, she's just someone".

"Why don't you tell her now that you have a girlfriend?" Jennie back fire

"Because she didn't ask, hon calm down. Let's not ruin our vacation. Promise she's just nothing okay?" I caressed her face.

"Okay, sorry for overreacting" Jennie answered.

She's been quiet for the next 20 minutes. So, I decided to stop by and park when I saw a tree along the road.

"Why did you stop?" She asked with a bit of irritation tone.

"Come here". As I faced her.

"Don't be mad or jealous, she's just someone that I'm not interested with. I promised. Now, show me that gummy smile, I'm not gonna continue driving unless you will smile".

She did not answer so I started to kiss her however she's not responding to it.

I'm really having a hard time every time she's jealous and getting a bit of possessive though I can't blame her. Girls and guys are always getting head over heels to me, her fault for getting a hot and handsome girlfriend.

I traveled my hands to her legs and caressed it slowly. She left a soft moan. Now she's starting to reciprocate my kiss.

"Don't ever flirt to her" she said as we pulled our lips

"Yes ma'am, I promised".

A/N: quick update. Trying to draft upcoming chapters :) Stay healthy, comeback is cuming I mean coming :)