Chapter 21: Cat Behavior Problems

Your sweet, docile ball of fur may develop behavior issues, especially if you add another cat. If your cat runs at every visitor or loud noise, you may need help to socialize a shy cat. Or you may have the opposite problem and have a cat that is a bully. You kitty may become stressed and need your help in getting calm. And multi-cat homes can have feeding issues.

Lisa's POV

I let out a deep breath before dialing Jennie's number. It keeps on ringing but she's not picking up so I re-dialed.

"Hello?" I nervously said the moment she answered the call.

"Hey Lis! This is Deb. Jennie's resting now. Do her a favor, just stop bothering her. Jennie's so talented and a bigger opportunity is waiting for her, she turns down this once because of you, just let her achieve her dreams, the career that she wants....".

I didn't let deb to finish talking as I ended the call. Why is she with Jennie now? She said Jennie's resting so they're in the same room? Why does she have Jennie's phone?

I fucking froze and my mind is full of a lot of things. I sat down on the floor near my bed as I am processing my emotions. I grab my phone and removed the sim card and cut it into two. I also went to my social media account and deactivated it all. Lastly, I reformatted my phone, those sweet messages that we have, the videos and the pictures, our memories together. I deleted it all.

This time, I have to give myself a break. I have to find my worth

Why does all of the important people in my life leaves? First my dad, next my mom-technically she didn't leave me but I felt alone all this time, now Jennie.

Maybe it's true that not everyone we meet will stay in our life forever. Sometimes, they're passing character in a chapter of our book, to teach us a certain lesson, to help as experience different things in life, different emotions, to grow, and maybe to show us how to love ourself better.

I wanted to still be positive even though my life, my world is falling apart. Maybe that thing didn't work out was actually the greatest blessing that's ever happened to me. Maybe this rejection I received was how the universe protected me from something that would've held me back and maybe where I am right now is the moment where I am supposed to be. I know I can't understand this yet, why it had to happen this way. But I am sure one day, I will step back and see it all so clearly. How some experiences have to end so better ones could begin. I admit, I made her as my world.

One day you're going about your life, and the next, it feels as if everything is falling apart. Whether it's a gut-wrenching heartbreak or a devastating event, I was left in the aftermath of what feels like an utter disaster. My mind,  body, my everyday life, as a result, can seem unbearable. Therefore, I need to give my mind the time and space to process the hurt. But—I don't want to stay down too long.

After my phone got reformatted. I inserted the spare sim card that I brought the other day. I message Seulgi and Jisoo to meet me for dinner (yes, I still have their numbers) I went to the bath room and freshen up as if nothing happens. Enough with my drama. She's already happy and I think it's about time for me to get back to my old self. If we're really meant for each other the universe will give it. 

7 PM Rooftop dinner with a bar extension inside

I saw them comfortably sitting and checking the menu

I saw them comfortably sitting and checking the menu. For the 1st time, both of them are not late. They're really something that I can count on.

 They're really something that I can count on

"Lisa!" Jisoo called me and wave

I went to their table and gave both of them a fist bomb

"Glad that you're finally out" Seulgi said

"Let's make sure to have fun tonight!"

We ordered a lot of appetizing food. We talked a lot of funny and random things over dinner. And I am glad that they never mentioned, Jennie. After that, we ordered some alcoholic drinks inside the bar which is the extension of the restaurant. We drank until the 3 of us got so wasted.

I don't know on how we were able to get home. The next day I woke up to unfamiliar room. The interior screams so masculine. I scanned my body and I'm just wearing a sports bra, I remained calm because nothing will happen if I will panic. What the fuck is happening to me, is this the side effect of being a heart broken?

 What the fuck is happening to me, is this the side effect of being a heart broken?

I stood up and started to look for the shirt that I am wearing last night.

I got nervous when someone speak up.

"Looking for this?" The man asked me as he throw me my white t-shirt. I saw my leather jacket on his sofa.

"And who are you?" I asked him in a stern voice.

I am Mingyu and you're at my room. Aren't you thankful, I brought you home safe?

 Aren't you thankful, I brought you home safe?

"Fucked you!" I hissed

"Yes, fucked me. Ow I'm just kidding. Lisa, right? I will be outside. You can take a bath if you want, there's an extra clothes in the bathroom, just meet us outside once you're done. Enjoy your stay". He smiled sweetly as if nothing happens before he closes the door.

"What the fuck happened" 

A/N what happened?