Chapter 29: Allergic with cat

Your cat may be allergic to you. You already know that cats can make some humans stuffy and sneezy, but did you know it can also work the other way around? Many cats not only suffer seasonal allergies to pollen and grass, but in rare cases can actually be . Though, if your cat has a bad reaction to you, it's more likely due to perfume, soap, or laundry detergent that you are using than anything specific to you. 

Lisa's POV:

I had a quick catch up with Irene in the conference room, she's now the Training and Development Director. I didn't know that their company rebranded. Maybe I missed out this when I reviewed the contract or it swept off from my mind. I just learned also that Jennie is already here in Korea and I will be meeting her today. Other Managers started to came in the conference room, they greeted me and I felt very welcome to the team. I'm tense but I manage my composure so it will not be obvious.

"Director Kim is here". One of the employees said

I saw Jennie entering the room. She's changed a lot. She's more gorgeous and sexier now. She's with Chaeyoung, one of their Operations Directors, I met her in Japan when we closed the deal.

 I stood up from my seat with confidence

"Good morning, Ms. Kim and Ms. Park. It was nice meeting you. For sure you guys might know me already, but for everyone's reference. I'm Lalisa Bruschweiler , Chief Technology Office of M.B Group of Companies and will be working as one of your consultants for this project".

The employees bow to me after I introduce myself. Jennie's eyes are glued to me as well. We had a hand shake but it was quick. I already agreed to my mom and dad to use my step's dad surname. My dad insisted since he already included me as one of his heirs.

All of the employees in the conference room also introduce themselves including Jennie and Chaeyoung.

After the soft introduction , other employees went back to their work station. Those who are involve with the project remained seated. We discussed about it for an hour or two.

We didn't notice that it's already lunch time.

"Ms. Lisa your office will be on this way, it's beside Ms. Park's office". The HR Director told me. I just nod and smiled.

The meeting is adjourned

Jennie left the room, and the guy who introduces himself earlier as Kai followed her. I heard that he's asking Jennie to have lunch with him.

"Lisa, it's been a while". Chaeyoung hugged me

"Yeah, it's been a good time when we meet in Japan, let's do that again". I replied

"Where will you be having your lunch. Wanna join us?" Chaeng asked me

"Maybe next time, I actually gonna meet someone for lunch".