Chapter 23: Cats and Moving to a New Home

Moving may be one of the most disruptive life changes—for both humans and pets. Cats are averse to change, which can make moving day extra stressful for all.

When it's time to pack up the house and make your migration, you can take steps to make the transition easier for your kitty. The goal is to keep them calm and comfortable. This will help you avoid messes, meowing, aggression, and attempted escapes.

Lisa's POV

It's already 8 AM when we arrived at home. Nickhun my older brother fetched in the airport.

The guard open our big and tall gate as we entered. My mom, my step dad has been waiting for my arrival in the porch. Our maid assisted in getting my luggage in the trunk and of course don't forget my cats. Our maids with the help of Nickhun brought them to the cat room that I requested. Leo and Lego keep on meowing, maybe they're tired and also getting new to the environment.

"Lisa!" My mom smiles widely as she welcomes me for a hug.

"It's been a while, Lisa. Happy that you finally decided to go home". My dad also hugged me.

We had a mini reunion.

"Lali!" A girl from the living room came out.

"Diana!" I smiled as I run to her for a hug. She's my childhood best friend, she's close to my family.

We decided to have a breakfast and had some catch up. My dad bid for a goodbye since he needs to be out for a client meeting. Nickhun and Diana went out since mom asked them to buy something for a mini celebration later at dinner. My mom gave me time to rest.

I entered my room and nothing has changed. It's almost the same room when I left.

My room is a quite big for a single person (ouch) same with the bed. It can actually fit in 3-4 people. The soft mattress screams perfection for an intimate session (what am I thinking)

 The soft mattress screams perfection for an intimate session (what am I thinking)

My room has a veranda and it's a front beach view. A perfect place for my alone time. My parents are hella rich, but again I don't want to be dependent on their money that's why I work my ass to earn for myself. And not to boast but I'm earning pretty well to the career field that I've chosen. I checked my luggage and I'm impress because our maid already arranges my clothes to my closet.

I went to the other room first to check my cats before I will take a bath.