Chapter 33: Start of cats friendship

The most important role when making friends with a cat is to do everything on their terms. Forcing your affection on them is only going to make them stressed, and even if they stay put, they won't necessarily be enjoying the fuss you're giving them. It may take a bit of time, but wait for them to approach you first and always let them get away if they want to. If the cat seems comfortable around you, try casually holding out your hand a few inches to the side of them to see if they give it a sniff. Still keep your distance and monitor the cat's body language. If their weight is shifted onto their front or back legs then they may still be unsure and any further contact may startle them. However, if their body language is more neutral and they rub their face on you this is a good sign, as they will be marking you with their own scent (which only cats can smell) via glands in their cheeks. You can then progress to giving them a gentle head rub or chin stroke.

Jennie's POV

The most valuable thing I've learned is to never leave anything left unsaid, even if that relationship doesn't work out, let them know that for at least right now they mean the work to you and that you'd do anything for them

The most valuable thing I've learned is to never leave anything left unsaid, even if that relationship doesn't work out, let them know that for at least right now they mean the work to you and that you'd do anything for them. The future is uncertain so love them today.

I agreed to our set up, friends with benefits for 2 months. If that's the only way that I can be with her again, I will take it a shot. I know to myself that my love for her never changed, it grows every day.

We agreed to stay lowkey in the office, no asking personal or private questions unless we choose to open up, we can still meet or date who we want to, expect bare minimum and with boundaries.

They say you should have not FWB to someone who already have feelings for, I did self-awareness check though and I am sure that I'm emotionally mature to handle this. (Am I sure? Things I do for love. Lisa feels in love first but I really fell even harder)

We spent the weekend together not leaving my room. She just went home for a bit then went back to my place and we made love the whole day and I am not complaining.

I arrived in my office earlier. I saw Deb, Irene and Chaeng having a breakfast in our office cafeteria

"Hey, Jen!". Deb waved at me when they saw me

'Morning guys". I greeted them as Deb pulled the chair beside her so I could sit

"Breakfast"? Chaeng said before taking a bite to the hotdog

"You left us last Friday night, what happened?" Irene asked

"Yeah, I've been looking for you since I promised to take you home". Deb added

"Sorry, I went home. Had some emergencies but yeah, it's okay now".

"Are you sick or cold, Unnie? Why are you wearing a turtle neck"? Chaeng asked while munching the egg

"Don't mind it, it's fashion". I answered

"I'll leave you here, have to be ready. Got series of meetings later with clients". I bid goodbye. I left them and went to my office.