Chapter 44: Cat marking her territory

Cats will mark their territory to signal "ownership" and to advertise sexual receptivity and availability. Marking can occur due to the presence of other cats in the vicinity, either outdoors or among cats that live in the same household. Cats will also mark their territory when they feel threatened or stressed. This can occur with a change in household routine, compositions, living arrangements, new living locations and other environmental and social changes.

Jennie's POV

Lisa's lips never left mine until we reach her bed. God, I miss her so much. Her touch, her kisses, her soft moan saying my name, her as a whole. I miss her. I tried pinching myself to see if I'm just hallucinating or dreaming. But I wasn't. Lisa's currently sucking my neck, I leaned and tied my hair so she can have a good access. Her both right hand is wrapped and supporting my back as she lay me to her bed, while her left hand is massaging my hard nipple. My fingers are dig on her back, pulling her closer to mine like a magnet.

When she's done with my neck, she went back attacking my lips. Our kisses are so loud and sounds like a music to my ear. She started ripping the dress that I'm wearing while I helped her undressing. She stopped for a minute and stared at me while our nose tip and touching each other.

"You're so beautiful". She said before re-attaching our lips. She showered me kisses as she usually does.

She stops in between of the mountains until she reached the perfect spot. She kissed up the inner sides of my thighs all the way to my center, stopping there as I whimpered, in need of any friction. I grabbed her hair and guided her towards where I need her the most impatiently. She stuck one of her fingers in me as she licked a bold stripe up my clit, causing me to whimper, desperate for more. She did these few times before her lips found my clit and sucked it as I moaned in pure bliss. She inserted another finger into me and continued sucking and nibbing on my bundle of nerves, attaching her lips to my folds and going faster this time as her fingers pumped in and out of me. I kept on moaning her name. This was too much for me to handle and I was getting pushed closer to the edge. I knew I wouldn't last long as I feel the tidal wave of pleasure washed over me. I saw stars and moon the short period of time, scrunching my eyes close and enjoying it while I lasted.

Lisa licked her fingers clean before she went back to my lips. I was still sensitive from my first orgasm and here she is again giving me another orgasm as her talented fingers started massaging my folds while her lips are lock to my lips. I was panting hard while returning the sweet kisses that she's giving me. She's on top of me and I wrapped both of my legs around her while our wet folds are getting the friction.

"Lisa-ah... I-I'm cumming". I told between our kisses as I arch my back off of the bed sheets, my whole-body clenching as I released.

It was my second cum until it became 3rd and 4th and I loss counts. I flip our position and returned the favor to Lisa. She's the sexiest for me and she's even more sexy moaning my name.

We didn't notice the time since we're both busy moaning each other's name. My in between is sore, I can feel it. Lisa never leaves it, same to my lips.

After how many rounds, be both became tired. I lay next to her as she wraps her arms to my frame and I rested my face to her neck, my favorite place. She kissed my forehead multiple times down to the tip of my nose and tried reaching to my lips again which I gave in.

"Sorry, I just missed you. Let's have a quick rest?".

I nod and smiled at her. Saw on the wall clock that it's already 12:13 AM.

I was able to sleep for 2 hrs. I woke up at around 2:30 AM to pee. I also went to the kitchen and brought some water to our room. I was drinking water when I saw Lisa coming out from her room wearing the leather jacket that she's wearing during the party without under garments inside.