Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart

This is the unpopular Freddy x Bonnie fanfiction that is one of the only fanfictions that I legit can't remember what happens in the story.

No, this isn't the one shot Fronnie story, that was honestly better in comparison to THIS Fronnie story. This story has five published chapters and became unfinished the same year as the Goldie x SpringTrap fanfiction (2016).

I honestly have no notes or information on where the hell I was taking that story to. So there really isn't anything to rewrite or finish with that story if there isn't anything in my files about it.

This is one of the few stories I was requested to either finish or rewrite, and I'm still to this day trying to figure out why anyone in their right mind wants me to even touch this story idea.

There is one good reason why I'm documenting this fanfiction in my archives, though.

On the last published chapter, the fifth one, you'll noticed that there is over 500 comments...

Two random people... for over a year... were having a public roleplay... in the comment section of my trashy Freddy x Bonnie fanfiction...

How in the world can you have a public roleplay in the comment section of someone's fanfiction story that lasts for over a YEAR!

Me and Kirb, their mentioned in the Goldie x Springtrap archive, were hysterical over this discovery. We were also a little grossed out that this was just happening publicly and for well over a year.

To this day, it is the craziest shit I've ever seen happen on any of my stories to date.