Foxette's Story

This was the VERY FIRST fanfiction that was ever created, planned, and even published! Although after the first few chapters, it was unpublished because the story was based off our real family/certain events and we became disinterested in the story.

I remember it was Bonnie and Foxy in a relationship. After having a child named Foxette, Bonnie then left Foxy to be in a relationship with Freddy. Bonnie then had two kids with Freddy, a purple-indigo bunny girl name Violet and a yellow-golden bear cub named Goldy.

Bonnie was called Bonnet and Freddy was called Finnie idk why.

The story followed Foxette's live as a pre teen misfit of her family, and her youngest brother, Goldie, becomes mysteriously ill. Foxette has a dream about how a shadow rabbit animatronic had cursed him, so she took Goldie and ran away from home.

She travels through unknown lands of the outside world, taking Goldie to the shadow rabbit to help find a cure. On the way she meets Stanley the unicorn broken and helps fix him. He assists Foxette on her journey and even starts falling in love with her.

Finally they would have shown up to the house location from FNAF 4 and have like an epic showdown with Shadow Bonnie. Stanley would have been killed during the chaos of defeating Shadow Bonnie. Goldie would have been cured and Foxette brings him back home with a broken heart.

Aaaannd, yeah that's pretty much it! I'm not sure if that is exactly how the story plan was but that is what I remember. Anyway, here is some art of Foxette!

 Anyway, here is some art of Foxette!