Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World

FUN FACT: My emotional support dog is named after Firestar's sister from the Warrior Cat books, Nutmeg. Here she is!! Look at my cute little baby!

Anyways, the story was handwritten in late 2016 and became unfinished in 2017 with only one chapter, that is also not finished

Anyways, the story was handwritten in late 2016 and became unfinished in 2017 with only one chapter, that is also not finished. Honestly, don't recall anything from this and have no idea where it was going.

But here's the unfinished first chapter anyway, typed out and everything.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Name Generating-Nutmeg Bendizal

Here I am. Standing in front of an opened, mechanical elevator, waiting to go down to start my very first high school job. As a late-night technician for Circus Baby's Pizza World. I was lucky to get this job since I'm only in my fall semester of being a senior. Though because I had straight As, advanced tech private classes, and mastery in math, science, and.. well that's about all they were intrigued in.

(A/N: I now hate this selfish, privileged bitch)

The Boss sneered at me the whole interview, and he gradually shook my hand giving me the job. Then he tells me dead in the eye "Good luck."

"I hope this uniform is okay. I can't believe they didn't have small women sized clothes!"

"Probably because they never thought a young girl being a technician," I mumbled that out loud. The uniform was just like a very light brown colored, button-up shirt then darker brown sleek pants.

Sadly, my father had cut my hair so now my dark brown hair with red tips barely touched the collar of the shirt. I just put a choker and black vans on with a bag of snacks, my phone, notebook and pen, some tools, etc. I inhaled then exhaled and took one step into the elevator.

It.Did.Not.Look.Safe.

I then looked around and saw two Circus Baby posters. One with a humanoid ballerina with a blue, purple, and pink short sleeved top and blue hair. Her eyes were closed. The other poster must be of the famous Circus Baby, it was a humanoid with a red dress and orange bows on the skirt. She had orange pigtails and emerald eyes.

It felt like the posters were watching me, unwelcomingly. I push the red button next to the elevator doors and with a jerk, it started descending shakily downward. Underground to the robotic circus. I shuddered. "I never will like clowns. Even after this job."

Suddenly the intercom came on and a real, deep man's voice came. Not the Boss. Not any of the male employees that welcomed her yesterday when she got the job. This was like an announcer voice. "Oh god, and I have to listen to an automated message the whole time I work here?!" She grunted as she thought so.

------------------------------------------------

After having to read and type all of this on here. I do not like this story for the dozens of reason I'm too lazy to list off.

Either way, it's a story that I have to log in. Not sure what the purpose of this story was, moving on, now.