Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2

Ugh, I'm doing this in one sitting. Let's go! Also,  I'm in this story as well! No I didn't just add myself in there, I was written into this story years ago before finding out I had DID.

So, here's the second part!

----------------------------------------------------

Part 2: The Notebook

You drive up in an empty parking lot in front of you and your friend's apartment,

You turn your truck off, grab your bag, and get out to start walking to the 2nd floor of the apartment.

You had already dropped off your sister at your parents house and it was now 7 o'clock pm.

You walk up to the second floor and went down right hall. You turned to the second door on the right and looked at it.

You take the apartment keys out and unlocked the door. You walk in to find your pink haired friend on the couch with a blanket on her, watching TV.

"Hey, Cody, you feelin' better?" you asked and she looked up with a running nose. Cody shook her head then sneezed into a tissue.

You went into the kitchen and made your friend chicken noodle soup. You come back into the small living and handed her the soup.

"Here have some soup." You told her as she took it and started to eat it.

You decided to read your friend one of her favorite fanfics you wrote and look for your notebook. You go to your bag and search for it.

Then you realized you left your notebook at Freddy's and start to freak out. You rush to Cody. "Cody! I left my writing journal at Freddy's!!"

Cody looked at her. 'What can we do about it?" You began pacing and thinking.

"I'm gonna drive over there and see if anybody is still there. Hopefully, I can get it back tonight." You snapped your fingers as you said it.

Cody tried to stop you but you told her to stay put. You got your bag and walked out on your way to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got out of your truck in the middle of the empty parking lot of Freddy's.

You walk up to the doors and look inside. All the lights were off but you thought you saw a faint light.

You push on the door and it opened. You think if the doors were unlocked then someone who works here must still be here.

You walk in and you suddenly shiver. You walk past the entrance counter and into the main dining area where the show stage was with the three animatronics.

"Hello? Can somebody help me?" You called out softly as you walked forward slowly. You start walking down a hall and found a party room with the rare attraction of Foxy the pirate fox in his Pirate's Cove.

Suddenly, a hand grabs your shoulder and mouth as you tried to gasp. You struggled and tried to get whoever was on you off but they had a strong grip.

The person then whispered into your ear, "Just calm down and don't scream." You recognized the voice as the person's hand moved off your mouth.

You turn around to see Dave Vincent standing over you and close to you. He cleared his throat, "You shouldn't be here, (Y/n)." He looked down at you with his pure white eyes.

"Oh, yes-um, I just came here to get back something I left behind. Could you help me?" You asked and he just stared at you.

He then moved one arm from behind his back and he was holding your purple notebook. You gasped and hugged the notebook close to you.

"Thank you so much, Dave!" You smiled at him and he nodded at you. "You should head home now. Wouldn't want something bad happening to a pretty little lady like yourself~"

He said smirking as he walked you out the building. You said goodbye and went to your truck.

Before you started your truck, you looked through your notebook. Suddenly something catches your eye on one of your love chapters and you see at the top right corner a phone number.

There was a  little note that said, "Call me sometime~" You blushed and smiled at it. You knew it was Dave's cellphone number.