Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4

I can't believe I spent so much time writing this story and yet nobody ever saw it lol

whatever, enjoy the hot mess!

--------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 4: Music to my eyes~

You already know, you can already see it. In the Control Module to the left is Ballora Gallery. It was dark and the gallery was shaped as if it were long, big halls. There was distant singing from the front right corner and beaming lights glowed to show a stage with a ringed arch that met the wall and had silver balls on it, as if to be decorative. The singing became clearer.

"Why do you hide inside your walls when there's music in my halls.... All I see is an empty room, no more joy, an empty tune...It's so good to sing all day, to dance, to spin, to fly away..."

A beautiful humanoid machine appeared on stage. She had a curved body with pale skin. She had blue hair tied up in a bun which a few strands came loose and made her look pretty. Her eyelids were blue along with dramatically long eyelashes. She had blue lipstick and rosy-pink cheeks. Her stuck up breast came perfectly with her blue top that showed her chest and had purple feathers on her shoulders, and she had a purple to pink tutu with golden balls hanging from the crease. To top her beautifying ballerina outfit she had blue ballet shoes on and her feet mechanically made to stand only on her tippy toes. Her eyes were closed, they didn't open and the ballerina danced and sang on her stage. The lights beamed off her shining pale body as it moved rhythmically through a little music box that came from the ballerina. She danced for a while singing the same lines over and over again. She slowed, she sounded more sad as she danced and sang.

"Why do you keep hiding from me, when I just want to be free" the ballerina kind of stopped and tumbled to the ground with hands to her face. She started to weep," I just want to go home." Her voice was elegant, so elegant it made it sound like she wasn't weeping. No tears could come, only pain and memories. She froze and her face shot up to stare in the dark with eyes closed." Minireena's??? Is it you I hear??" And, as if command, movement came in the darkness now. The beautiful ballerina heard it before any human ear could hear it. In the shadows, a figure, a small figure, came forth toward the ballerina. It jumped on stage and it's body casted shadows on the ballerina," Yes, Ballora it's us. It's me Eerina." The figure said and you could see her full image now. She was like a little tiny person. Her body was completely tan except she had a white tutu, ballet shoes, and gloves. She had yellow eyes with black shadowed around that layer the white where the only white was on the pupil. She had no hair. She looked adorable, Ballora had seen her to make sure it wasn't a trick.

Suddenly a loud screech came from Ballora and she lifted off the ground with face open. Her eyes... they were pink ringed with purple, staring at Eerina. Her face, her skeleton was like tube tissue wires ringed in her face. It helped her face, it was like to body tissue muscles in a human body just... made out of metal and wire. She then closed her face and smiled," Eerina! Great to hear you!" Ballora giggled at her own joke and leaned her head back down toward Eerina." Do you bring news? Warnings? Anything interesting??" Ballora got on her knees and sat on her tiptoed feet as the head of the Minieerina's cleared her throat.

"Well it's Shock Control Day. No good news towards that except one thing.." Ballora can feel the hesitation rising from Eerina.

"Come on, darling. Any suspicious characters??" Ballora urged Eerina and Eerina exhaled.

"We.. I believe we saw something moving around last night. He was silhouetted against the lift but it went into Circus Control."

Ballora gasped," That's where Circus Baby is! Is she alright?" Then Eerina laughed.