Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work

Author's Note: There was a cover of this book, but I have no idea what happened to it. I created this story plan in late 2021 that I never finished due to college/personal stuff. All that was made was a few paragraphs of the first chapter and a page or two of character/plot description and development. So here you go to the Dream SMP nerds and psychos!

*FYI. I did way too much research of the Middle Ages and other shit when it came to developing the era theme for this story*

RANUBBO ARCH STORY

Ranboo

Name: Erasmus (beloved) Ranbouski (ranboo)

Referred to as: Count Ranbouski, My Count, Mr. Ranbouski, Erasmus (Only inner circle)

Breed: amalgamation/hybrid called "the Voodic"

Age: Young adult (although age will not be implied)

Height: 6'5 ft.

Background: A product hybrid of a magic and voodoo creature, Erasmus was born into a semi-wealthy/noble ranked family as the next heir Count of L'Manheimburg. Although too soon, the Count and Countess of L'Manheimburg were assassinated by a power-hungry tyrant-wanna-be, (Schlatt), by burning the Count Palace in the fire. Erasmus(8-10) was saved from the fire by the family's trustees, (Technoblade and CaptainPuffy), while the assassins went on to overpower the hierarchy. Although their reign of power did not last very long before the war destroyed L'Manheimburg (5 or so years). Erasmus spent 10 years in the care of his family's trustees before being brought out to the world again. He semi follows his companion's beliefs on anarchy but has now strongly seen the distaste of anti-government. After resurfacing from out of the blue, he finally took the advice to get help from his troubled past and terrible memory. During this time he struggles to find out who he is meant to be while his people fall prey to a new founding empire.

Tubbo

Name: Tivon (lover of nature) Smittoney (smith)

Schlatt

————

TechnoBlade

Name: -------

Family Dynamic:

Phil + Tristan
|
     |—|———|———  (adopted)—|
Tommy        Wilbur            Tubbo

Wilbur  +  *unknown*
              |
          Fundy

?       +        ?
         |
  Ranboo

Chapter 1

"I can see it plainly"

The intense image of a lonesome moor on a clear, dew-drop night was so lucid in perception. The feeling was immensely realistic that the whispers of the cold breeze could be overheard in the distance and the softest touch of dew that grazed the skin. It was such an idyllic feeling that unfortunately made it too convincing to be nothing more than a vivid daydream. The minuscule realization soon flooded the dreamscape moor and abruptly concluded the peaceful meditation.

Concluding the meditation, reality suddenly seeped into the senses and brought back whatever consciousness was there. That reality was a small, cold room that was styled as a comfortable office.

-------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm not gonna try to do fanfictions for the Dream SMP, cause I lost a little interest in it. Soooo sorry! lol

Although, I now appreciate the deeper knowledge I have of the European Middle Ages.