[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1

*The chapters will be proofread but not heavily edited*

•Chapter 1•

Yellow crystal light filtered the atmosphere, its glow shimmering and dancing upon the oxygen that soared around thickly. Long lushes of grass slowly swayed in the light, glistening against its rays from the wet dew. The view spread in black and white but soon the color of the dewy sunrise followed it through as far as the eye can see. It was like a coloring book of dreams, but there was presence there. A figure, that matched slightly to the golden dew color, rises from the long lush grass; it was of gold and pale ginger and its thin frame showed a female. Its ears were different, half of its body was golden then the other was of the pale ginger, on the right side was a bear ear but the left was a bunt ear. You could suddenly see long stitches coming down the middle, separating the golden from pale ginger, even though it was obvious that it was a young animatronic. The face turned and the eyes were different too on the young female; she had a black-out socket on the right side and a mint green color eye on the left. The mint colored eye shone bright of compassion in the golden light. She slowly started to raise her hands when the world shattered by a loud bang; she snapped her head up off her desk in her room to hear someone banging at her door. "Rowan! It's the first day of school!! Wake up sweetie!" Rowan could identify that it was her mother Goldie, Rowan got off her desk that was littered with paper with thousands of writings on it. Her room was a dark shade of nature and her bed was a dark neon orange, but it looked neat as if she didn't even sleep in her bed last night. Rowan got up rubbing at her eyes and went to her mirror that stood on the right side of her desk; the door was on the left. She fixed her hair to perfect curly lox, she put on her loose velvet bow tie and brushed out her fur of golden and pale ginger. She got closer to the mirror and touched her right cheek; there was a birthmark. Suddenly Rowan's bedroom door opened and she yelped, it was her twin sister Grace. Though Grace was completely a perfect golden bear with ginger tip tufts, Grace too had a birthmark on the opposite cheek of Rowan's. Grace looked clean and curly with her fashionable blue top hat that had a bow tied around it. Grace looked so much prettier than Rowan and they were supposed to look alike too but Rowan didn't know why. "Rowan, Come on!! It's our first day of middle school!!" Then Rowan put up a finger to correct her sister, "Actually it's called upgraded mid-age learning technology." Right when Rowan finished Grace had already grabbed Rowan by the wrist and tried dragging her out. Rowan quickly grabbed her binder of notes and some other papers that were on it and then she got yanked out.

Rowan and Grace went down the dark hall and walked out into the kitchen that opened up to the living room, a molded green rabbit animatronic that looked it bad condition was at the oven. The animatronic turned around to reveal a shredded mouth and eyes that were similar to Rowan's but more abnormal and smiled at the sight of the two golden girls, "Hey there's my two little sunshines! I'm making breakfast and I'm almost done!" Grace was happy and cheerful but Rowan was quiet and shy, she has read many books to know that this stage of life is when it hits you the hardest for females. Rowan turned slightly to his mother, a golden yellow bear with black out sockets and white pupils have a drink of coffee, Goldie gave the gesture for Rowan to come sit beside him. Rowan sat beside Goldie on a stool behind a counter while Grace went and happily helped their father SpringTrap. "Hey... I know your scared about going. Seeing the other animatronics kids for the first time, but your Uncle Freddy told me that CJ's going! But baby.." Goldie put a hand on Rowan's other shoulder and locked eyes with his daughter. "I need you to make a friend please? I know that you keep saying Grace is all you need but Grace will start making friends, I need you to be headstrong and get out there. Show them that Rowan Fall Trap is a spectacular girl!" Goldie started tickling Rowan and Rowan laughed and pressed against her mother and they laughed. SpringTrap came up and dropped off the breakfast, "Alright, you kids, no rough housing when eating!" SpringTrap chuckled as he and Grace sat with them to eat breakfast. Rowan said before taking a bite of eggs, "I'll try Mom."