(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells

I hate this, I want this to burn and die in the darkest pit that there is, never to resurface again...

So, here we are with this cringe shit anyway! This story was a one-shot written in 2017 and was never officially completed. I hate it, and I'm embarrassed of its existence. I'm just putting it here so I can finally delete it off the Notes app on my phone!

Sooooo....just don't read it...if you still want to keep your innocence or your sanity for that matter.

ANYWAY, this story follows an OC of mine named Prey, here's an image of him:

This takes place in some random teacher x student scenario and also should be flagged with r*pe triggers

This takes place in some random teacher x student scenario and also should be flagged with r*pe triggers. A character named Follower from a game called 123 Slaughter Me Street is the teacher in this scenario getting to a certain student, Prey, over... I don't even know.

So, just....Here ya go.

-------------------------------------------------------

    It was late August at Fright Survival Program, and Prey was already failing in class. The last period had already ended but Prey stayed behind. Through the outside hallways a light pink furry bunny with ears too big that they fell to the side of his face. On his ears their was three pink stripes on them, the bunny had blood shot eyes that matched his eye color. He had a black tight collar on, a gray T-shirt that had the words Prey written in red on front, and dark blue jeans that were kind of shredded up. Prey looked down at the note in his hand, it's said, "Meet me after class, signed Mr.Follower." Prey thought this was the stupidest thing in the world but if it meant getting away from Trick and Hush for a while, it would just take the risk. Prey knocked on the door, it was a few heart beats until Prey heard a voice say, "Come in." Prey opened the door and peeped in, "Uh... you wanted to see me, Mr.Follower?" The desks were all separated and spread through the room and on the right side of Prey was the board and Mr. Follower's desk; Mr. Follower was looked up form his desk and crooked grin appeared on his face. "Oh yes! Prey, come in, come in!" Mr, Follower stood up as Prey walked inside. Mr.Follower was wearing a causal black, buttoned-up shirt with black pants on. Mr.Follower was a turquoise blue goat with tan to pale ginger horns, his pupils were bright red and around it dark gray consumed it. He had sharp teeth and a crooked smirk always on his face. If Prey could, Prey would say a lot of bad things about Mr.Follower in his face.

"Alright, Mr.Follower. What is it this time?" Prey grabbed a chair, swiveled it around to the front of his desk, and sat down in it. Mr. Follower sat against the top of his desk in front of Prey, "Prey, you haven't been doing well in this class." Prey rolled his eyes immediately, "Like I've not heard that before." Mr.Follower didn't even break his grin, in fact it grew stronger and that scared Prey. "I'm willing to make something up for you." Prey's ears lifted up like a puppy's and Prey grinned at Mr. Follower, "What like a deal?" Prey gave a chuckle and Mr.Follower nodded with his crooked smirk still on his face. "I will put all A's on your all GPA for the whole year, if you become the teacher's pet?" Mr.Follower put his fingers together with his stupid grin. Prey cringed at that thought, "and acted like some innocent kid! Come on man!" Suddenly Mr. Follower looked down at Prey, "Have you been doing all right? I mean you have been acting a bit strange lately around Hush." Prey felt angrily flustered, "Why? You wanna stalk me or something?!" Prey yelled at him and Mr. Follower flashed to be standing right over Prey. He took out his phone, "Oh I only did it once.~" Mr. Follower handed Prey the phone and Prey looked at it. It was a video and Prey played it. It was Prey in is his be with nothing on but a big sweater on and Prey was kicking and moaning in his sleep about naughty things involving his brother Hush. Prey dropped the phone once he heard his sleeping self moaning and kicking. Mr. Follower chuckled and picked his phone back up. Preys face was red with embarrassment and pure anger, "What the hell were you stalking me!!! What do you want from me!!" Prey was cut short when Mr. Follower snapped his head down to where he was an inch away from Prey's face. "If you accepted my deal, then your brother will never know." Prey tried stopping himself from shaking in violence, Mr. Follower continued. "And if not, then I will send the video to every single person in this school, even Trick and Hush." Prey's eyes widen in invisible terror, his teacher wasn't just bullying him, he was terrorizing Prey and stalking him. His teacher was obsessed with him. Prey looked down in mixed feelings, he couldn't say no... he couldn't risk Trick and Hush knowing the ugly truth.