Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1

This unpublished story idea was going to be a Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy fanfiction that would be the fourth installment to the FNAF Tales of Love series. The story writing began in the new year of 2017 and later became discontinued after five chapters in late 2017.

This story contained the first chapters I wrote that succeeded over 1,000 words! Each chapter was between 2,500-4,500 words.

Also, Funtime Foxy is a female in this.

This story also contains Afton's daughter that's inside Circus Baby that people were trying to guess her name. I personally called her Elizabeth without ever realizing that I predicted the future where the sixth game revealed the little girl's name to actually be Elizabeth!

I only called her Elizabeth because, in my one-cell brain, she sounded like a British girl and I associated that with Queen Elizabeth the first....That's literally the only reason... I hate myself for still remembering this information as if it was going to help me be an adult or some shit.

Since each chapter seems to be long, I'm going to split this archive into four or five different parts as if it were an actually published story. I'll mark which parts are which in the titles.

This story did contain much foul language and abusive content, so I do advise to anyone who is sensitive to those triggers.

This chapter was newly revised and edited for your convenience. I may have been a little tipsy editing it, so sorry if I missed anything.
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: ~Can't Anyone Hear My Screams?~

Darkness.

The darkness was all around. No escape, and no way out.

Shocks.

The electro-control shocks that came when you are "not on station" , and agonized pain digs in your core.

Loneliness.

Loneliness creeped in the shadows around you, forcing silence upon anyone close by.

Trapped.

Trapped in glass cages to entertain others by the shocks they give.

Darkness, shocks, loneliness, and trapped...that was everyday.

In Circus Baby's Pizza World.

The underground circus with a female clown robot as your ringleader, a bluish purple and pink ballerina robot who was built with eyelids that were sealed shut, their minions who were just like mini ballerinas and literal robot babies, and then there's..... Funtime Foxy...me.

She's been living in hell compared to what she heard about the others. Well...not entirely, Circus Baby has a pretty tortured spring prison from what Funtime Foxy knew.

Circus Baby the ringleader, Ballora the ballerina, and then there's Funtime Foxy... just Funtime Foxy. Although, there is another one that Funtime Foxy wished didn't ever exist or ever been created... but he was created.

Underground, thanks to the elevator, through the vents and on the left side of the Control Module was Funtime Auditorium. This is where Funtime Foxy was trapped, shocked, alone, and in the dark. Worse of all... HE was in the private room of Funtime Auditorium.

Unfortunately... Funtime Foxy couldn't  speak. Instead of a voice box, she had a squeaker. From her knowledge everyone down here had a voice, except her. She couldn't say what she was feeling or scream at the top of her robotic lungs. All she could do was make quiet sounds and squeak.