[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4

•Chapter 4•

The sun was setting now, casting a golden pink streak against the sky. It was almost time for the party and the house was busier than ever. In the house everyone was at work. SpringTrap was working on a buffet at the counters, he had already made the cake. Goldie was in the living room finishing the party decorations, cleaning things up too. Goldie had already put the frosting on the cake and wrote happy birthday Grace and Rowan. Grace was in her room getting ready for tonight, Rowan hopes Grace doesn't over do and try to go all on glamorous off the night. It's just a party, nothing more as Rowan thought. Rowan was in her room too, having her hands running through her tufts and elbows on her desk. She was staring at clutters of words that went on to pages and pages and pages. She was just staring, thinking of random and endless things through her mind. Her stomach was twisted and all she could think of her plans, her heart wasn't in place to think. She was just in that position where the world was calm but stressful at the same time; she couldn't escape it. Rowan was half way into the story about Fanny, but she couldn't get past the great story. Rowan suddenly heard a loud clash at her door and she jumped right out of her seat. She was wiggling on the floor from under her chair, her heart going at a fast pace. She heard her sister's voice, "Rowan! Can I come in!" Rowan grumbled under her breath then gave a sigh. "Yeah, why not..." Grace came in immediately and she had that look of question. "Why are you on the floor? You should be getting ready for the party. It's our night, Rowan! It has to be a night to remember!" Suddenly that last sentence hit Rowan in a spot of her heart. She was starting to realize what Victor had meant in his words.

Rowan got up and gave a smile, "I may need your help, Fashion Crazy Grace." Grace and Rowan laughed then Grace dragged Rowan into their connected closet. Grace's tufts were more curly than they ever were and her fashionable hat was covered in glitter. Her fur looked extra smoother and she had some type of glow paint makeup on her face. Rowan was scared of how far Grace was going, Rowan didn't want to look fake. Grace dug through the open and almost empty closet and found a shiny red bow tie. Rowan looked down at her thick velvet one. Grace waved it at her, "This would really make it shine! It'll make you stand out of dull colors!" Grace was already up to Rowan, untying her velvet one. Rowan shrugged, "Doesn't seem so bad." Grace has gotten the old bow tie off and the new red one tied neatly on Rowan. Rowan gave a smile to Grace, "How do I look?" Grace backed up and looked at her. "You look great but.... there needs to be one more final touch." Grace grabbed Rowan's hand and took her to the other side of the closet into Grace' bedroom. It was the same size as Rowan's but it was like Cinderella make over in here. Grace pulled Rowan into a chair and smiled at her, "Your gonna look so pretty!"

After several minutes Grace stepped back with a makeup brush in her hand. She studied Rowan's face and gave a big smile, "Its don!" Grace turned the chair around and Rowan saw herself in a mirror. Rowan had red sparkles shaped into a star on her right eye, there were swirls and dots randomly near the star and it made it look even cooler. Then Rowan saw a red heart on her left cheek, Rowan looked back at Grace to see a blue heart on her left cheek. Rowan couldn't stop smiling, "Oh Grace! It's beautiful. You even added some touch to our birth marks." Rowan thought she was gonna tear up, Grace was smiling too with her. Grace then gave Rowan a hug, "Tonight's our night, our night to shine. I love you." Rowan hugged back, "I love you, too. After a while the two sisters stop hugging and Rowan stood up from the chair. As she did, a call came from down the hall, "Girls! Your uncle is here!" Goldie had shouted. Rowan got up and went to Grace's door then opened it. Rowan and Grace walked out to the hall and Rowan could already see her uncle Freddy at the end. Rowan walked out to be greeted by smiles by Freddy, Uncle Bonnie, Lyric, and CJ. Uncle Freddy and Bonnie looked well groomed and dressed in bow ties and top hat. Lyric was nice and shiny looking and seemed to have hot pink sparkles on along with her bows in her ears. CJ had some glow-in-the-dark paint on him, his birthmark diamond was lit up and green paint swirls glowed around his eyes, face, and arms.