Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)

This was going to be the second series in my FNAF stories following the events after my FNAF ships stories that were part of the first series titled Tales of Love.

Only Rowan's Fantasy was planned thoroughly but there was also many notes made of where the series would have gone.

Now, finally after all this time, I can share all the details of what this series was truly going to be and how much it meant to me over the years...

———————————————

Starting from where we left off in Rowan's Fantasy...

Rowan would continue working on her story and her relationships in her life. In the middle of the story, she wanted to choose Victor as a love partner. Although Victor had a premonition and claimed he couldn't be part of her life. She would then run after DayDream and have a relationship with him, instead.

As the months would pass, Rowan would start losing weight, have nausea/vomiting, and get easily sick throughout the book. She would also start having strange dreams and strange voices in her head telling her strange things. Until one fateful night in December, DayDream was taking Rowan to the school's homecoming and fell unconscious before they even walked through the doors.

Later into the night, the Marionette would announce that Rowan Fall Trap had tragically passed away due to her cancerous physical health issues. Since she wasn't born completely developed, her body started to reject parts of her body causing her inner-parts to shut down slowly overtime.

Rowan's Fantasy would end with Goldie finding Rowan's finished book project and a note on her desk. Goldie would have read the note that said that Rowan knew she was dying. In the note, she also dropped a bombshell on Goldie with that she wanted her little brother to be named Winter. The End.

So, now let's move on to what the plan was for after Rowan's Fantasy.

SpringTrap would have gotten pregnant and later give birth to him and Goldie's son that they named Winter Alfred Trap, who would have been a pale yellow rabbit.

Everyone would have gotten older and learned to move forward, meanwhile evil was planning something sinister under all of their noses. Nightmare and the spirit of Purple Guy were hunting down certain people that they were told were destined to defeat the nightmares and phantoms out of existence, as well as set free the soul's of the dead children.

A few new animatronics and kids also get introduced into the plot, such as the Funtime animatronics and the FNAF World animatronics. Funtime Foxy and Freddy would have four kids in total; Jackie Briar Funtime (female), Snow Dream Funtime (male), and twins, Barley Mint Funtime & Cypress Seed Funtime(male+female).

Funtime Bonnie and Funtime Chica, that magically appeared in the story, have one child named Tessa Jojo Funtine (female).

Lolbit and Tangle would have two girls named Violet Claire Bytes and Scarlet Seren Bytes.

Redbear and White Rabbit have three children together; June Marmalade Bit (female), Harry Flack Bit (male), Oswald Mike Bit (male).

Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica have a child later in the plot named Aisha Rain Toy (female).

By the time DayDream, Grace, and the other preteens grow up to be around the ages of 17-19 a battle between Nightmare/Phantom animatronics and the rest of the animatronics would have ensued.

During this battle, a lot of secrets and death occurs. We find out that Nishie was bound by an oath to protect DayDream because Nightmare had turned evil and killed/trapped Fredbear where no one could find him. Circus Baby had been spying on the families for a while, but on the battlefield her feelings around her closeted sexuality made her scared to be a disappointment to her father and she disappeared. Pre-teen Lyric Fazbear finds out that her brother, CJ, had been secretly dating Percy Pirate.