Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3

~Chapter 3~

Blank had been waiting and waiting for the right time to go get that guard but it was now past five o'clock in the morning. Day shift would come around at eight and the guard shift ends at six o'clock. Blank snorted to himself, "Too many shifts for just us machines." Blank then started sorting the shifts in his head.

We start the day shift at eight o'clock then next is the party shift, which only lasts till mid-day to three o'clock, and last would be night shift that starts at eight o'clock in the afternoon. Guard shift starts at midnight to six in the morning. Guard shift only happens when there's a guard. Of course, there is a day-time guard but we don't move in day-time obviously.

Blank then shook his head out of the clouds and put his attention back on his objective: get the night shift guard. Blank stood up and looked down at the camera, probably scared the life of the guard. Blank snickered, but before he could turn his body toward the door the six o'clock chime ringed. Blank then cursed under his breath, "I'll get the guard tomorrow. That's for sure!" Blank wished he could go spend the day in that dark room, playing with Cat and his silly childish games. "But I had promised to go back on the second day shift. The first day shift starts in two hours!" Blank thought of Cat some of the time tonight. Blank really felt he was having a good connection with Cat, as if they were becoming great friends, and Rat, too.

Blank stepped toward the door and peeked out, maybe he could catch a glimpse of the night guard. He peeked and saw a little sliver of light shine in through the burger place. He could see someone, a figure shaped like a young human, unlocking the front doors and about to walk out. He finally could make the human out and it was a female! He had never seen a female take the night guard job. She had very short hair, and it was the color of chestnut brown. Blank didn't catch the rest of her features like eyes or face, but he knew it was a female.

"I wonder what her name is. Hehe, I bet Cindy's jealous. I'd be glad!" Blank remembered with a snort about the purplish-pink cat and her stuck up drama. Blank then came out of the Drawing Room once the female left. He tried being careful, quiet as he moved, trying to not draw attention to himself. "It would be nice to explore, and know the best place for the night shift," Blank muttered to himself. He then walked past the party room hallways to the right hall. He was at the edge of leaving the grand dining area until something hit him  in the back of the head. "Ow!" Blank put his hand on the back of his exposed skull and turned to see Cindy. Blank looked down to see she had an endoskeleton arm joint that went below the elbow in her hands.

Cindy chuckled, "Look at that! I found an arm that you're missing! Too bad it's for felines!" Cindy laughed at Blank which made him grumble. "What do you want, Sassypants!" Blank retorted to her and she did a fake gasp. "Uh! Oh how rude, Canvas, that's all you'll ever be! A torn up canvas that children scribble on and rip apart!" Cindy spat in Blank's face and he felt pure anger bubble up inside him. Blank then balled up a fist, ready to bounce.

Cindy unsheathed her own claws, then she snickered," Oh Canvas! You can't fool anyone, you're weak! You pathetic scrap of children's drawings! You-" Blank cut Cindy off with a loud screech and leaped at her. She wailed in surprise but she quickly fought back. Blank started ripping at her neck and shoulders, while Cindy had made a blow at Blank's face. Blank and Cindy were a cluster of claws and fists, scoring blow to blow at each other. Blank then felt pressure jolt into his head, Cindy had gotten him pinned to the floor. Blank caught a glance of the others' presence, but he didn't care who else was there as long as he got back at Cindy.

Cindy lowered her face to Blank's and spat in his eyes, "Let this be a lesson! You'll always be pathetic, Canvas! You'll be nothing worth more than a blank space of nothing!" Slowly Blank got less pressure off his body and he pushed up, knocking Cindy off balance. Blank then jumped on her, tearing at her throat and stomach. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU OVER-DRAMATIC FELINE FUR-BRAIN!!" Blank was no longer himself. Eventually he felt pressure squeeze around him, forcing him off of Cindy. He jerked around, snapping at random and moving his head back.