Chica x Foxy: What I Need

Author's Note: This story was first published in 2019 on this account. Only the preview of the first chapter was posted and the first chapter became unfinished in June 2020. The entire book was later unpublished in 2022. This story was going to contain topics of violence, PTSD, eating disorders, and other depressing stuff. I will be posting the book cover and the story description for y'all to enjoy. Also, instead of posting the preview, I'm going to post what was left of Chapter 1 that never got finished, about 3,000 words, too. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Story Description:

Business starts running low and folks stop coming around for shows. With business at risk, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria goes on a business hiatus, in hopes to fix their broken establishment. With only each other to keep spirits high, Chica steps up to do all she can for her friends. Though the others fall deeper into loneliness and doubt of what lays ahead. So when two unlikely animatronics fall for each other by chance, is it right or is it wrong to feel this way?

Chapter 1

Morning bustling from the outside world caused flickers of movement to shift in a kitchen-like setting. Dust and dawn light filtered and danced throughout the room.

There was a big metal island counter in the middle of the room, along the walls were cabinets made of gray metal, some opened and empty, some even locked mysteriously and had moldy smells radiating from it. Above the island hangs all sorts of kitchen tools, frying pans, spatulas, even small pots, all had a dull gray color to them. The floor was checkered with black and white square patterns, food stains and dust made the white look almost mushy with different colors clashed together.

Suddenly, the color, yellow, flickered across the room, where there was another, smaller room, which looked to be a meat freezer. A loud clang of metal-to-metal broke the morning bustling of the outside city and, seconds after, a mechanical groan could be heard. On the floor, in front of the meat freezer, was a pale yellow chicken animatronic who looked petite, fluffy, and thick with a fat exoskeleton casing.

Though her body still took the shape of an hourglass and orange body type, her features made her look like an adorable pillow all together. Her eyes were ominously large, pale violet with child-like curiosity for the environment around her, and her tufts of hair were wavy and lusciously shining in the filtered light. The female chick heaved a sigh as she looked down at herself on the floor, tufts of feathery hair falling in front of her eyes graciously.

Out of the dark and dust, a pink frosted cupcake, who looked to be made of metal and plush, hopped over beside the clumsy chicken. The cupcake squeaked at her and she looked on at it, seeing it's luminescent blue eyes gazing at her in the friendliest, cute way. It put a timid smile on her face, and she moved her right hand to pet the top of the cupcake's head, avoiding the fake candle on top. "Sorry if I woke you up, lil' bud. I was thinkin' about cooking breakfast this mornin' for everyone..." her light, southern accent trailed off at the end of her statement to the tiny, cute cupcake.

The cupcake squeaked again and nuzzled against her hand comfortingly, this making her smile more at her little friend. "Thanks, Curt," the chick then referred to the time when she first got the little guy. She was told his name was Carl but she wanted to give him a name belonging to her, so she had named him Curtis, though she called him Curt for short.