Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5

~Chapter 5: Shock Control Day~

Mo screeched as the stinging and buzzing faded from her head then collapsed on her stage with tears streaming from her cheeks. She slowly moved her knees up abbot and hugs themed loosely as tears streamed over her muzzle, off her lips, to the floor. Mo was shaking, trembling in pain and fear. Mo then could hear Ennard's loud, psychotic laughter. She heard the voice lady from the intercom pronouncing someone's arrival. Mo shakily lifted her head and her sun-shining gaze filtering the room of Funtime Auditorium. Ennard's silhouette form came and shone against the glow of yellow.

"That easily! You're about as weak as you were as a child!! How pathetic!!" Ennard came to the edge of her stage and spat in her face as her ears flattened against her head. She faltered, digging her face to the floor.

"Why? Please go away! What did I ever do to you to deserve this!" Mo wanted to wail out, she wanted to cry out but she couldn't.

She squeaked out and gripped the floor shakily.

Ennard then gripped her by the ear harshly and brought Mo up to look at her in the eye. Mo squeaked and whimpered and put her hands to where his sharp wires snagged on her ear.

"Stop, please! It hurts!!" Mo cried out in her thoughts and she looked back in Ennard's indulged evil eye, trying to show defeat. Ennard laughed more then slammed Mo down to the ground, making Mo hit her side on the edge of the stage.

Mo yelped as tears fell from her cheeks and pain throbbed in her head. She clutched onto her breath, she couldn't focus anymore as the tears blurred her eyes. Ennard snickered as he bent down and lifted Mo's chin up to look into Ennard's face. "How pathetic...You know it would be a shame, even for me, to break something fragile like you," Ennard grinned at her then moved his hand to where Mo almost hit her chin on the edge of the stage.

Ennard got up, holding himself laughing, and walked over to the Private Room. The laughing was all cut off when he slammed the door, and Mo brought her knees up to her crying.

Mo didn't know what to do anymore. "What can I do? Nobody will hear me, nobody will save me? What will I ever do when I can't bear it anymore?"...

Ballora was on her knees, steam coming off her from the control shock that happened moments ago. Suddenly Ballora jerked her head up, sensing movement from on the stage. Eerina came up, "What the hell, Ballora! This isn't like you!! For being trapped down here, in this room, for mercy knows how long and now you're breaking down! Now?!? At this time and day?!?" Eerina never let her anger on Ballora, most of the time. Aaron was helping her sister, Alaina, trying to help her get to her feet. Minnie was trying to put her green bow back on her head while Lox was laying on the stage, trying to find her breath. Ballora could sense it through the movements and loud breathing low on the floor. Suddenly she heard a snap and Ballora shot her head towards the sound, straight at Eerina.

"Ballora...Ballora, I'm sorry for being so snappy but what's the matter. Our lives are on the line and we should know what's wrong. Ballora then felt acknowledged in confusion but she knew that something, SOMETHING, was just at her fingertips. That's when it hit Ballora, she got up leaping in excitement, "That's it! I've been trying to put my finger on it but I finally think my suspicions are concrete!!"

Ballora then turned, Ballora knew she couldn't see a thing but she knew this place well. Suddenly her arm came out straight, pointing into the darkness. "Why did Circus Baby have interest in that forbidden, locked door?..."

Circus Baby had already paid her respects, and said the spiritual words they said ever since the day her Bidybabs and Electro-band were slaughtered. Pity wasn't taking it too well from Barbara's death, Pity and Barbara weren't made together like sisters but Baby knew that Pity must feel responsible for the death. "For God's sake, Baby! Your Bidybabs that survived that massacre have mainly died from brokenness or suicide! I can't let Pity die.. Bidy has seen so much she is used to handling the depression."

Baby was sitting on her stage, her skirt fluffed out and spread on the sides of her. Bidy and Pity were right behind her, with Bidy comforting Pity as she leaned over, feeling broken. Baby couldn't handle this, she strived so hard to show her leadership and courage but it was so hard to dwindle with.

It was hard enough that Barbara was the very last Electro-Bab to go. Pity and Bidy were regular Bidybabs but Barbara along with her different litter mates Buddy and Iggy. Buddy and Iggy had died from the massacre from Ennard many years ago, because of that battle Baby and the Circus Family had lost to Ennard. Now he reigns over the circus and Baby with everyone else is his puppets.

Baby shook off the feeling, being somebody's puppet. Baby got up and went over to the two solemn Bidybabs, she got down on one knee, staying quiet in respect. With Baby's head down, she stayed silent as they did a quiet vigil. Bidy and Baby were silent, everything was silent except for the quiet sobs of Pity and her guilt.

Moments had past as the crumbled Circus Family sat in silence, but the silence was broken when a loud clunk echoed from the Circus Control area. Baby's head had shot straight up and her green blazing eyes burned on the windows of Circus Control. Bidy looked up slowly too, a growing sense of knowledge grew up in Bidy but Baby already had the knowledge knocked in her head cold.

Baby could feel the cold and stern dread rising up inside of her. Shadows moved, Baby got up slowly and walked over to the windows. She had her red gloved hands on the glass, her green eyes blazed through the windows. It landed on what she knew, Ennard was standing right behind the window in front of her.

She could hear him chuckled, his one blue eye glittering with vengeance and insanity.

"It feels like it's been a forever old friend! How have you been, hmm?" He gave a twisted grin towards Baby. Baby stood her ground firm and didn't show any anger, but control. "You've already done your share. You should know your own rules, Ennard," Baby straightened up, she was almost as tall as Ennard but not enough.

------------------------------------------------------

This chapter of 1,131 words was never finished and was declared discontinued in late 2018. 

The plot was going to introduce all the animatronics together and rebel against Ennard. The revolt went on for months, Funtime Foxy would end up pregnant with Funtime Freddy's child. They soon realized that it was no longer safe to be underground and escape to the surface. Funtime Foxy would get in labor by the time they find shelter at Freddy's Pizzeria, following the events after Rowan's Fantasy.

I hope you all enjoyed this piece of shit, and now we'll move on to more cringe-worthy shit!