Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2

Alrighty, now here are the chapters that nobody ever got to read! Enjoy the story!!

~Chapter 2~

Blank woke with a jolt when he heard the clock chime. It was almost 6 in the morning and Blank had overslept. Blank grudgingly sat up then felt his neck hurt. He gasped and put his hand to his throat, feeling the tiny holes where Cindy's claws made. He looked down at his hand and saw black smears of the oil that ran in his metal joint parts.

Blank signed and gently put his back against the wall, slowly making his revealed robot skull on the wall. Suddenly Blank remembered Rat and Shirley, how they had talked to him, whispering words or prophecies at him. Shirley with her prophecies and Rat with his experiences. "Grr, it's a bunch of hog-wash when it comes crashing on you at the same time!" Blank hissed under his breath to himself. Blank was on the verge of jumping off a cliff. First, Blank and Momo kissing. Second, Cindy attacked him. Third, Rat with his friendly and solemn advice. Then fourth, Shirley with her ominous visions and omens. Shirley was the one who had warned everyone about Momo and Courtesy being fixed up. Instead Momo's eyes no longer shined nor showed emotion and Courtesy was sent to her deathbed.

"I bet Courtesy was nicer and decent than Cindy! I wish Cindy was the one who got scrapped and not Courtesy!" Though as Blank thought for a second, if Courtesy was still alive instead of Cindy, Courtesy may have been furious too from Blank and Momo kissing.

A loud chime echoed through the halls, it was 6 am. Blank would see the new guard tonight, though envy still coursed through Blank as he thought about the last guard.

He shivered a bit as he stood up, he knew well that all the mechanics weren't supposed to move after six. Blank couldn't take rules and boundaries anymore, he then remembered Rat's words. "I need to talk to Rat. He said he would be there for me." Blank whispered to himself. He started toward the door until a dark shadow fell, blocking the door.

"Blank?... " Blank recognized the voice as Candy's. He gave a trembled growl but Candy came into the room, his fur still half covered in glitter. "What is it that you want from me? You already have an arm, you need a leg, huh??" Blank snapped at Candy but Candy suddenly looked guilty, it flashed hard in his dark-amber eyes.

"Blank... I know last night wasn't exactly good. I wanted to apologize for my sister's actions. Unfortunately, I can't punish her and put her out of order for the day. Though I thought I could do you a favor??" Candy did his hands as if he was holding a baby bunny in his hands. Blank looked at him accusingly but with curiosity, "Like what? What kind of favor do you want to give me!" Blank hissed at him.

Candy looked at him sympathetically, Blank had fury coursing through him. "How dare he feel sympathy for his sisters' actions towards me!!" Blank then stooped over Candy with a twisted growl in his throat.

"Blank... I thought maybe I could move you into Parts and Services or the off limits room with Rat...?" Candy said and Blank could pick out anxiety from Candy. Blank got fired up, the thought of being put into the same room with Momo would make things terrible.

"You listen here, you punt blue cat!! I ain't gonna be pushed around and used!! All I want is an isolated place away from all this, from YOU AND YOUR CREW!!" Blank snapped at Candy and barged past him. Blank moved quickly and steamed up to the second party room. There was Chester's stage, Parts and Service, and the off-limits room. Blank barged to the door and banged on the door.

"Rat!! Rat, I need to talk to you!!" Blank hissed loudly through the door. Suddenly he heard a hush behind him, making him jump, he turned to see Chester. His yellow eyes flared at him.

"Keep it down will ya! It's almost opening time!" Chester quietly hissed then his head shot back behind the red curtains of his stage. Blank growled under his breath.