FNaF: World of Scáileanna

This was a FNaF AU story that was created in 2018 and later became discontinued in late 2019. There is only one unfinished chapter, and I honestly can't quite remember how the story was going to go.

FNaFSW was about this realm called the Shadow World in the FNaF universe but the people in that realmed called it the World of Scáileanna. The story follows a dark shadow animatronic named Fosc, as she begins to discover a different reality where their counterparts exist in.

The characters that lived in the World of Scáileanna were: (No art srry)

Ombro, AKA: Shadowy Foxy

Ombra, AKA: Shadow Funtime Foxy

Giza, AKA: Toy Chica of Darkness

Schaduw, AKA: Shadow FredBear

Mørk, AKA: Dark Plushtrap

Fosc, AKA: Dark Spring Bonnie

Duisternis, AKA: Marionette of Darkness

Scáth, AKA: Shadow Nedd Bear

...And here is what I have of the unfinished chapter. (IDK why I made the chapter title spanish, but have it anyway lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Parte uno

Silence was the first to come and greet the alternate scenery, though with silence there was its own music. The quiet bickered and hushed through a gloomy, dark abyss of lively dancing somber. An abyss of never-ending darkness and shadows that lived within it. The slightest whisper could disrupt the dancing shadows and corrupt the quiet abyss that was soothing to few. The shadows were a friend to silence, and it was a friend to the shadows. Fosc, a dark rank shadow, listened intently to the sweet melody of golden silence. Fosc is a beautiful purple and black freckled bunny, but apart from her beauty was her eyes. Her eyes were jet black sockets with white circular spaces as pupils, but a self-massacre accident had taken her left eye and left an empty, white eye socket. She was unique than the other shadows, she had parts that the others didn't quite have. Her spring-locks clicked and jolted, echoing in the Golden Call, that's what shadows called the shadowy silence.

Her ears, which twitched to listen quietly, had ruined the Golden Call. She grunted, the others will be curious now. She got up from her position off the floor, her spring-locks clicking into place of her joints. Fosc stopped in her movement, she could hear tiny pattering of feet, she knew the first of the shadows was coming. As she turned around Fosc could see her little friend running towards her. He springs up to her, Fosc has been able to quickly catch him in time. He was also a dark rank, him and Fosc were the only dark ranks in this abyss.

"Fosc, you're up early today I see!" The little dark purple and black rabbit exclaimed to Fosc. Fosco smiles at his early enthusiasm, "I wanted to listen to the sweet Golden Call before the others woke up and rattle it. Why do you think I'm never in bed, Mørk?" The rabbit called Mørk snorted in reply and twitched his ears. Fosc and Mørk were close friends, they arrived in the World of Scáileanna at the same time and they have never separated since. World of Scáileanna was, as foreign travelers called it, the shadow world; all the darkness, shadows, nightmares, and wickedness lived here. Everything had a selfish flaw, except for Fosc here. That's what made her unique compared to the others.

Fosc and Mørk didn't chat long until they heard more rattling from the other way. It was more quiet rustling, Fosc could interpret that it was the darkness rank shadows coming up towards them. It was Giza and Duisternis, the only darkness rank shadows so far. Giza came up hurriedly to Fosc and Mørk and smiled brightly at them. "What's up guys? Up early for the Golden Call again, Fosc?" Giza replied, with her hands on her hips; she was a dark shadow chick with dark purple short-shorts on. Duisternis came up behind her, he was very tall and slender, and his crying mask sheepishly gave a smile at them. He was a dark shadow marionette with a black body and dark purple-blueish stripes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, the AU was really good and the characters were really cool concepts to me. Sadly, I don't have the interest or time to pick it up and it's been too long since I've looked at the story project.

Either way, I hope you enjoyed it and now we can continue on our journey deeper into the cringe!