Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6

~Chapter 6~

Blank felt exhausted from everything that's been going on. Now his friends were in danger, well he didn't really care what happened to Cindy but still. Momo came up behind Blank, putting a hand on his shoulder. Momo looked at Blank with concern, "Do you need to sit down?" Blank nodded, they both went and sat against the wall, waiting for the night to pass. Blank lifted his head up, looking up at the ceiling.

Suddenly Blank felt something soft and wet on his neck, it was Momo digging his face on Blank's neck. Blank's face heated up and his body tensed up, "M-Momo, w-what are you doing?~" Momo clasped one of his hands on the other side of Blank's neck as he continued to his neck. Blank felt him biting and Blank realized that Momo was trying to leave a mark. Blank lifted his chin and let out a moan cause he couldn't hold it back anymore.

9/20/17

-------------------------------------------------

This was going to be the final chapter of the story, the chapter was going to end with them having an immediate moment (smut) and then all the characters get thrown into a moving truck. The truck would bring them to the location where Five Night's at Candy's 2 takes place.

That's about it, but I truly did like this fanfiction despite the grammatically errors and poor story planning.

Now, for the next story!