Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1

This is a three-part, unfinished character x reader story that I had hand-written probably in 2016/2017. I totally forgot it existed until I found in all my other files of writings. 

Now, since I obviously have time to break my wrists today, I'm gonna type out all three parts of this story onto this archive!

So, without further ado, here is the first part!

(s/n) - sister's name

-------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: Sister's Birthday

You're driving in your black truck and bringing your sister, (s/n), to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for her seventh birthday.

"Thank you so much, (Y/n)!" (s/n) says excitedly from the passenger seat.

*FUN FACT: I have two sisters irl, and the youngest just turned 7-years-old this year*

"Your welcome, (s/n). Anything for you on your special day," You say as you pull into the parking lot of Freddy's. (s/n) starts squealing as you guys pull up and parked the truck, killing the engine.

"Alright, (s/n), let's go!" You guys both unbuckle the seatbelts and get out of the truck. You grab (s/n)'s hand and both walk up to the front doors.

You open the door and the smell of pizza hits your senses. (s/n) starts squealing again and jumps up in anticipation.

A man came up in a navy blue uniform and didn't have much hair on his head. "Hello, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Where fantasy and fun comes to life. I'm Mike, how may I help you today?"

"Today's my birthday!" (s/n) said excitedly and the man named Mike looked down at her smiling.

"That's wonderful! Are y'all here for a birthday special?" Mike asked.

"Oh no no no! We're just wanting a table near the stage where all the animatronics are." You say and (s/n) looks up at you with a pouty lip.

"But (Y/n)!!" (s/n) whines and you look down at her.

"I'm sorry, (s/n). I just can't afford a whole party from here." You convinced (s/n) and Mike brings you both to a table a yard or two away from the show stage.

You turn to Mike and quickly gave him a five dollar bill, "Thank you, Mike. Have a good day!"

Mike looked down at the money and then smiled at you, "Thank you, ma'am." He whispered and walked off happily.

You and (s/n) sit down at the table where adults with their kids filled the place.

You put your bag on the table that you brought with you and took out a purple notebook with flowers on it, titled in black writing 'Writing Journal'.

(s/n) looks at you and shakes her head. "No! It's sister time!" (s/n) takes the journal out of your hands and places it on the seat.

"Hey!" You said as (s/n) grabs your hand, pulling you toward a crowd of kids near the stage.

"(s/n)!" You said, laughing it off and having fun with your sister.

Near the show stage, a black door labeled 'backstage' swung open. A dark-toned man with purple dyed hair and a dark indigo uniform on walked out from the shadows of the doorway.

He turned to see (s/n) near the show stage and smirked evilly. He started walking toward (s/n) until (Y/n) came up behind her and hugged her.

(s/n) squealed as the both of you laughed. The man stared at you, mesmerized, then shook his head as he walked up to (Y/n) and (s/n).

You turned to see a man in a purple uniform walk up to you and your sister. The man said, "Excuse me, ma'am, but please step away from the stage along with your child."

You pick up (s/n) and before you could apologize to the employee, (s/n) retorts, "Eww! She's my sister!"

The man's eyes widened a bit then slowly grinned at you, "Oh! Well...I don't see a ring on your finger, either. Hi, I'm Dave Vincent~" The man said as he shook your hand.

You blushed and put (s/n) down, "Hehe, H-hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and this is (s/n), my little sister." She giggled and waved hi at the man.

You both chat for a while until (s/n) starts pulling on your arm.

"Come on!" (s/n) kept pulling on you and whining. You grunt, "I'm sorry, Dave. I have to go, I hope to see you around."

You say as you get pulled away to your table to get your bag and leave.

Dave then notices a purple notebook at (Y/n)'s table, and he goes over to investigate. He grabs it and see your name at the bottom.

He then smirks and walks back toward the backstage door with the notebook in hand.