[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5

•Chapter 5•

August is long past and September rolls in quickly. The events of the night of that party has not been brought up to Rowan but she has always felt the tension between her father and Grace. Then when she wasn't around they would argue, it wasn't healthy. Rowan's mother has been tired and exhausted, he looks as if he never gets any sleep anymore. Rowan feels like her family is falling apart but she doesn't know the whole reason why.

In her room she was staring at her story for the project, she couldn't write down a letter. Victor was in her mind, his words and the conversations, it haunted her in her sleep. Her dreams have become restless, she always sees a figure in her dreams. It calls to her, it breaks her down, chews her out, she can't escape it. Victor has been checking in with Rowan for a few weeks since the party but DayDream hasn't been around as much as he used to. Victor knows what she feels and knows what fills her nightmares and what she is scared of. Victor always says the same thing, "Put down your life on a sheet of ice". The saying haunts her daydreaming but the IT haunts her nightmares and dreams. She didn't feel safe in her home nor in her own mind anymore, she was trying to pull it together. Rowan tried talking with her father, she thought maybe he would understand. Though Rowan has seen that he has a short-temper now. Rowan has tried talking with Willow and CJ, but she can't seem to be straightforward with them.

Finally Rowan put down her pencil and stood up, pushing the chair back. She turned away to stare at her bedroom window, seeing a brown leaf fall from the outside. She suddenly couldn't take it anymore in her head, Rowan started to her window seat but she abruptly stopped when her door made a creak. She turned to her door to see her mother, Goldie, peeking through and looking at Rowan. He stepped into her room and looked at her solemnly, "Rowan... you're going to your Uncles' house." Rowan peeked up shocked, "Mom! Is everything okay?" Rowan went up to her mother with be-wild concern, she suddenly saw how exhausted and how dreadful her mother looked. Goldie looked at Rowan with weary plead in his eyes, "Its for the best right now, Rowan." Goldie kissed the top of Rowan's head. "I will pick you up from their house in the next week or two. Uncle Bonnie has a nice extra bedroom for you to stay in." Goldie then had told his daughter to pack up quickly, SpringTrap wasn't home yet. Rowan had to be out of the house before he got home. Rowan got a bag and started packing her supplies and anything she needed on a daily basis. She doesn't like to think she is over packing, even though she is. It's one of the things her and Grace have in common. As she put the last of her stuff in the bag she heard a knock at her door, "Come in," Rowan said. The door opened and she was shocked to see Victor there.

"Victor? What are you doing here?" Rowan stared at him as he walked to her. Victor looked at her, "I wanted to apologize for my actions and gestures I have had recently." Rowan stood up and stared at him confused, "Why do you need to apologize? You haven't done anything wrong." As she stood near him, close to him, she could see that he was serious. Rowan's ears went back a bit, Victor's black eye sockets stared into hers. She suddenly got a crushing feeling and she didn't like it, she didn't want to believe it. Victor spoke softly, "I can't always be here for you... but I know someone else who longs to talk to you." Rowan looked at him, holding that gaze. "You know who I'm talking about," Victor leaned his head down to her. Rowan didn't realize that her hands were on his chest and his hands around her. They stared at each other, Rowan felt that feeling of something she wanted so badly but the other part of her said it was wrong. Their gaze finally broke when Victor turned his head away, "Go to him, Rowan. I'm not supposed to be in your life...". He let go of Rowan, Rowan stared at him with somber. Rowan gave out a breath, she then went up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, Victor, for your advice," Rowan then grabbed her bag and walked out of her room with Victor still standing there.

She walked into the kitchen to see her mother standing there impatient. He looked up and smiled at Rowan, "Oh, Good darling. C'mon quickly." Goldie rushed his daughter to her door then outside. Rowan gave her hugs and kisses goodbye then left. Rowan's bunny ear bent forward and her bear ear bent sideways, she looked on forward til she got to the road; the old abandoned road that nothing walked on except animatronics and wild animals. Rowan went on her way to Uncle Freddy's.

The clouds covered the sun above so it was dim outside. Rowan moved her bag more up as she continued to walk, she didn't quite like the glue feeling of silence. The wind swooped past her ear and she flinched, turning around sharply. There was no one there. She turned back to her route, Rowan felt an unease that something was here. She then suddenly felt the wind whip past her ear but she heard, "Run." She held on a breath, she took off. -

This chapter became unfinished in December of 2017.

>>>>