Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger

This story was planned out and written in 2018, then became discontinued the same year. 

The story would follow the young Boris the Wolf, a homeless wolf boy who lived in an old hotel. Until one day, he meets Mugman and Cuphead, whom drag him into the Inkwell Isles. He founds out he is being hunted down by an angel who wishes to become pure again. The two bring Boris back to the Devil's Casino where he finds Bendy, the Devil's son that nurtured Boris as a wolf pup.

Boris would later find out that he was first created by the Ink Machine, where Alice Angel and Bendy fought over him. Bendy travelled through realms and abandoned Boris in a grayscale wasteland cartoon to protect him from Alice.

Later, the angel would have found them leading to everyone fighting to protect Boris. Boris and Mugman would have developed a strong friendship and feelings for one another until the stories end with the angel defeated.

That's pretty much all I remember from this story, sadly. Only one chapter was made for this story and was never published until now. So, Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 1~

It was early in the morning, the sun just rising over the hills and casting out a color of pink, orange, and blue. The morning was misty with dew covering everything in its path, and more. The light came in through a glass window where a room looked grayish of black and white, it slightly hit the eyes of a black and white wolf. The wolf looked young, he had pie cut eyes that shined and twinkled, and he looked like his fur was crazy from sleeping. His face was white and he had black circle cheeks, his fur fluffed in an adorable way. The wolf leaned up and rubbed at his eyes, making a little yawn showing two little fangs. He looked around as if his eyes were suddenly awake now, he was ready to take on the day. Pulled the covers off, he was wearing a white t-shirt and gray shorts, he got up from bed and went into his bathroom. He looked into the mirror in the bathroom, which was connected into his room, and he saw the fur on his head all fluffed out crazily and cutely. He needed to look groomed.

After matting his head fur down, he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He was gonna go to the market today and go get things before he shut himself out to the world again. He grabbed some brownish tan overalls with overlap stitching and then put them on over his white shirt and gray shorts. He then grabbed a red bandanna and wrapped it around his neck, tying it and putting it to the side as perfection. He was ready to go in style in his own way. He grabbed his dull brown backpack and loaded it with some money, his tail wagging and his eyes bright with glowing exaggeration. Before the wolf walked out, he grabbed a pair of white gloves off a dresser that was on the opposite wall from the bed, which was a short distance. He put them on and went on his way to the market.

Locking the door behind him, he looked up to see the door number. 13 was the number, it was one of the last apartment rooms of the tiny complex site. It was old but it was all that could be afforded. The black wolf walked down the dull and rugged corridor into the main lobby, it was small and all the walls were starting to waste and peel away. There was a small white female cat behind the desk, about 5ft 1'. She had short curly white hair and her attire was dressy casual, her eyes dull brown and pie cut. She looked up to see him, she greeted the wolf with a smile. "Good morning, Boris! Off to the market again this week?" Boris perked his ears up when the cat greeted him. He smiles cheerfully at her, "Yes ma'am, Mrs. Valentina! Do you need anything from there? I won't mind getting errands done for you." Boris went up to the desk and she blushed, smiling at him, shaking her head. "Oh no, dear, you go get yourself some needs. You've earned the money, you provide for yourself," Mrs. Valentina thanked Boris for his kindness and waved goodbye as he left the small, rundown apartment complex.