[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3

•Chapter 3•

Rowan and Grace had their birthday breakfast with their parents and they said their goodbyes for school. Grace went on ahead as Rowan went to get her notebook that had the Fanny the doe story, which she named it The Woods and the Wounds. This story was gonna be for her talent project at school, the projects are due by December but Rowan loved this idea. Rowan went down the hall, she had her velvet bow tie on again and her fur was sleek this time. She gave big hugs to her mother and father then left out the door. She walked softly down her driveway and to the sidewalk, Rowan could see the curb from here and she walked a bit faster. She didn't run because she didn't want to drop her note book, so she just walked quickly. Rowan made it to the curb, she turned her head and DayDream was right there standing beside her. "You ready to go to school, birthday girl?" Rowan giggled then handed him a birthday invitation, DayDream cocked an eyebrow at her wig a crooked smirk, "Hmm, I never thought I'd see the shy girl throw a party tonight?~" Rowan gave a fake laugh then DayDream and Rowan went on chatting as they stepped off the curb, heading toward school. Rowan and DayDream talked of what they liked or disliked and what their favorite things to do was. Rowan said, "I like to walk around the abandoned streets alone and just think." DayDream had turned and stared at her, "I like to walk around here at night and clear my mind, but I always got to this big field. There's a big tree in the beginning of the field and I like to go and sit under it, probably take nap or two." Rowan had laughed and DayDream gave out that huff of laughter.

Rowan and DayDream had made it on to school and walked inside. Rowan looked around and saw her friends on the left side of the in closed area. It was Willow and CJ, Victor was standing near by; Rowan still only consider Victor as a person that she knew and a teachers pet. That wasn't Rowan's style of friends, from reading books Rowan knew what kind of friends she wanted. Willow, CJ, and DayDream was all she needed. DayDream and Rowan walked out to Willow and CJ, CJ jumped as he saw DayDream. Rowan reasoned with him, "Its okay, CJ. We made up yesterday." CJ just nodded, looked shyly scared of DayDream but Willow didn't really care. DayDream said awkwardly, "U-uh um Hi." DayDream waved and Willow nodded to him, "Willow Red, where's that Nishie girl that's always with ya?" Willow raised an eyebrow, her blues looking dead at DayDream. She may be shorter than everyone else but she definitely didn't take orders, she gave the orders. DayDream looked down at her, "Oh she can herself. She's my guardian." Rowan, CJ, and Willow just looked at him, Rowan spoke up, "But she's in school?" DayDream nodded, "She's kind of all I got... she says she saved me from a better life than I was born into. We used to date but it was uncomfortable for her so now we just say we're brother and sister." Rowan didn't even know what to say, the group fell in a silence and it looked like Willow couldn't even take it. Rowan then gave an invitation to CJ and Willow to try to bring up a conversation, Willow actually seemed shocked. "I didn't know it was your birthday," Rowan brought her shoulders up in shyness, she didn't really like attention brought upon her. Though Grace wanted this party with her new friends so Rowan was willing to do this for her sister.

Willow read through the invitation, "You know, me and Mariah used to share our birthday parties but now I just tell my Ma that I don't do that stuff anymore." Rowan remembered from small talks with her parents that the animatronic foxes call their parents Ma and Fa, Willow was a fox so Rowan was careful with Willow. Rowan nodded, "I can actually see you not having a party that has to be shared with Mariah," they all had a good laugh about it. Rowan now could notice that Willow's choker had a purple heart hanging from it, Willow's tail was sleek white with a red stripe around the tip. Willow had red sharp hips with a red underbelly, her tufts and bangs were long and silky red, her muzzle was red but her toy cheeks were pink instead of red. The most interesting of Willow's features was that right next to her blue eyes were red streaks that stopped to where her ears start, her purple bow was fixed to where some of her tufts were held in place. Rowan realized that Willow looked beautiful to match her style. Rowan the realized that she never asked Willow what her talent was, "Hey, Willow. What's your-" Rowan was cut off when the call for class echoed throughout school. They all hurried into the classroom, Rowan hurried as fast as she could to her desk that was far up. DayDream sat right in front of Rowan in his seat and Rowan sat in between Willow and CJ like yesterday.