Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5

~Chapter 5~

Guard shift has gone and past, day shift was just a half hour away from now, and the last night of the week was tonight. Blank laid in the Drawing Room, feeling sick and twisted in his stomach. What was wrong with me? What am I turning into? Blank questioned himself frustrated, with his hands to his temples.

Blank felt sick to the head, no fever but insanity instead. He never felt like this before, not since the day that night guard attacked him. He was feeling so many things at once he felt like he was going to vomit from it all. Everything rushed, everything was twisted and turned in the mind and reality. Blank got a sudden jolt, he brought up his right wrist to see a long cut right across the drawing of himself and Momo. Momo drew that...

Sure it wasn't good but it was made from the heart. Blank got a gasp out of him before his mind swept him into things he remembered. "Maybe the game is too easy, you just take your temper too hard for it...A story doesn't lurk here until the last is revealed." Suddenly Kay's and Cat's words scorched his mind. Why do I remember this! Why is it coming now! Blank yelled in his own thoughts. Then it hit him, he opened his eyes, breathing in the real oxygen as if it felt like the first time. He turned to see Rat standing at the doorway, "Rat?..."

The party shift had just ended and Blank was still in his stiff position but for the first time he was awake for the day. Rat had come by and told him to not sleep throughout the day, Blank tried asking why but Rat never gave any slight emotion to why he told him. But as the day grew stronger, an eerie feeling grew inside of Blank. Kay's words were now still hitting him rough, it repeated over and over in his head saying, "A story doesn't lurk here until the last is revealed." What on earth did that shadow mean by that line?

Blank could hear all the children screaming and yelling as Candy and his friends played for them. Blank just put his exposed, back head against the wall. He has had one hell of a week, and he was changing, everyone was changing. He didn't like this change. He hasn't seen Cat either, Cat always did something silly to make him smile and make him forget all his troubles. Blank worried how Cat and Rat are or, for that fact, what they know.

Suddenly, Blank looked up at the doorway and saw the shadow himself, Kay. He was peeking through the doorway until he vanished. "Hey! Kay, wait, come back here!" Blank scrambled up and rushed to the doorway. Blank put his hand on the doorway side and turned sharply to where he vanished to the right.

He saw all the kids were out of their chairs and basically barricaded the two halls to get to Chester's stage and the bathrooms. Blank wasn't worried about what all the children were so worried about, he was focused on the shadow cat. As if by command in the hall to where the window of the office was, Kay was peeking behind the right side of the hallway.

Blank walked a tad bit fast towards him, no care if any of the children saw him. Blank got closer, "Hey! Shadow! What's going on, huh, buddy?" Blank was now five feet away from him, getting closer, but Kay never flinched or blinked. "Answer me you lit-" Blank stopped when he turned the corner and Kay was gone. But that didn't make Blank cut himself short, He was looking at Momo. Momo was outside and walking around but behind him was a little boy crying, with brown hair and a yellowish green shirt. In front of Momo was an adult male, with a jet black jacket to go with his black pants. He had a white shirt against his dark complexion, he looked angry. His hands were balled into fist, his feet firm and stiff, his shoulders tense, all signs of anger to Blank.