Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper

So, I wish I could tell you more about this story, but I only have this title as evidence that there was going to be a Rat x Candy fanfiction.

Obviously, this would have followed the events after Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario. Not really sure how my younger self was going to write this but okay.

I did create kids of the FNAC animatronics, for some dumb reason. So, here they are!

-------------------------------------------------------

Blank and Momo would have two kids. A girl named Cotton Candy and a boy named Moxie Candy. Cotton Candy would have been a white, plastic humanoid with blue and pink hair on her head. Her skin was drawable like Blanks. Moxie Candy would have been a pale/dusty blue colored cat with violet paws and muzzle, along with a white belly. He resembled Old Candy and Old Cindy.

Rat and Candy would also have two kids. Two boys named Mouse 'Trap' Cat and Teddie Cat. Mouse 'Trap' would have been a white mouse with pale bluish-gray splotches along his body. He was aggressive and reclusive like Rat. Teddie Cat would have been a dusty brown cat with white paws and a white mark on his face. He was cheery and up beat, although a great leader like Rat and Candy.

Chester and Penguin would have had a son named Jasper Chimpanzee, and I honestly can't remember what he was suppose to look like.

(I don't ship this anymore cause its weird) Cindy and Shadow Candy would have had twin girls named Cassie and Cassandra Shadow. They both would have been dark purple/pink cats that acted sassy like Cindy.

(Again, I don't know why I shipped this) Cat and Monster Rat would have had two kids. A girl named Kitty Monster and a boy named Tom Monster. Both of them would range in colors of tan and brown like their parents.

I guess I shipped the Crying Puppet with Vinnie because apparently there is a kid named Vivian Cryling. Sounds like both of them mixed together. Again I don't know what was wrong with me back then.

Lastly, there is a kid named Sam Shade that I'm actually not sure who's kid this is and where he came from, but his in the list of FNAC kids.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, well great...glad that's over. ON TO THE NEXT STORY!