Alteration

Lily’s Point of View

I didn’t sleep any last night. After last night events it isn’t something one could sleep off. I spent majority of my night tossing and turning and creating a barrier between Scott and I. I felt sicken by his presence to the point I couldn’t stand being next to him. Don’t forget to mention the time we slept together the bed two of you share every night

I cringed. Justin’s voice once again sent a friendly reminder that I fought hard to forget.

I sighed, knowing the faulty slumber I’m putting on is soon going to be interrupted.

I had no urge to deal with real life responsibilities. When I’m mourning over a loss.

Justin wants nothing do with me and this point I don’t blame him. I’ve been tugging and pulling on his heartstrings for the longest. I’m surprised he’s put up with my actions for this long. However I’m not expecting him to give me a second chance anytime soon, but if he is shutting me out of his life completely, I wish we could have ended things on a sweeter note.

There is a small knock on the door breaking me away from inner thoughts.

Go away, I groaned inwardly.

One the reasons why I’m lying around in bed is because I dread to see what I look like or for anyone in that matter. Puffy eyes and pale skin has never been flattering on any girl.

“Lily.” a small faint voice called out. Hailey.

“What?” I shifted over onto my stomach hiding my face purposely.

“Do you not know what time it is?” Julia scorned more than questioned. I rolled my eyes against the silk pattern pillow case.

“Leave me alone.” I scoffed, raising one had to shoo them away.

“Mrs. Braun, Lily doesn’t want to get up!” Julia called out, causing the she devil herself foots to be heard instantly.

Damn!

“What is going on here?” Susan came wondering into my room without an inviting welcome.

“Lily must have forgotten she the one getting married next week.” Hailey joked, slapping my leg. I groaned, tempted to swear and toss everyone out of the room.

“Oh no, there things to be done.” Susan snapped her index and thumb together rapidly. “Up, up.” She pressed her hand into my back. I threw back the covers in a dash, revealing myself.

“I’m up!” I punch both fist against the soft cushion spread feeling them sink in.

“I’m sure, now you two make sure she is up for good.” Susan waved a finger warningly at Hailey and Julia before leaving the room.

“Will do.” Hailey nodded.

Soon as the door closed the two of them glared at me. Oh here we go with the you better tell us what‘s going on and do not leave out single detail stares. I’m suppose in for some exampling. Figures.

“What is your problem?” Julia began the lecture. “Scott told us about your drop everything and leave conquest you took on last night.” Hailey said, as the end of the bed dips when she takes a seat. I began to feel myself boil over. He had no right to tell them about anything that had to deal with me. Especially when he doesn’t know the full story himself.

“Did Scott tell you the reason why I left?” I encountered, tossing the covers back over my head to hide any sense of nervousness my features may give off. At the same time I took a mild interest into knowing what Scott has been discussing behind my back when I’ve been lounging around in bed.