Dilemma

Justin’s Point of View

Lily and I have been taken on a whirlwind these past few days. From coming clean on having an affair, leaving those behind who doubted us, moving in together, and finally being together. This only the beginning and the true test of our relationship has yet to come. I’m not the slightest bit of worried because we both agreed that nothing can interfere with what we have.

 Lily saying how she felt about us yesterday put me in a trance of total reinsurance that I wasn’t alone of this. She showed a side fondness that I haven’t seen. She is starting to open up more and show me how much I mean to her. And to tell the truth I wasn’t expecting to see any signs of affection anytime soon. Surely because she hasn’t received any love and affection in awhile. I wasn’t sure if she remembered how. I had to be the one to remind her that she was worthy of being loved and that someone loves her. Unfortunately the enemy that just so deprived her of that emotion happens to be my manager and her ex fiancé.

To say I’m not guilty or sorry for what I did may come off as total dick move. Although it was never in my intention to betray Scooter, but doing so resulted in one of the best things that ever happened to me. I fought way too hard for her. I’m not willing to give her up. Not for him, media, no one.

 I pushed back wild hair that covered Lily’s face taking one glance at her while smiling to myself. I quietly slipped from under the comfort of her to start my day. After becoming fully awake, I made my way into the studio where I’ve practically been living to make sure this album comes out perfect. I’ll say it’s my biggest and best work yet. I snapped a picture on phone of the studio equipment and myself shirtless knowing very well those are two things that gets my fans the happiest before sending them into Instagram. Not even seconds later comments came pouring in about how excited they were for new music and that I look so damn sexy as one fan put it.

I laughed to myself before launching twitter on my computer to see what’s up in the world of today. I decided I should get back out there to let every know that I wasn’t gone for long.

 I know I’ve been mia for awhile…

 But I’m back with a surprise for you ladies

To heighten the anticipation, I decided to hold out a little bit longer as I read my mentions that piled up with positive comments for sure that it a new song was coming soon. No fans my ass. I rolled my eyes thinking about Scooter’s words. After retweeting and replying to a couple of tweets.

I left them with the simple words

You and I

Leaving them to interpret it in anyway they would like. I decided to check through the discover tab to see if anything is said about me. I came across article that stated I was back in the studio. The following were non related to my sphere. Then I was immediately displayed with an article that didn’t sit well with me in fact it made my skin crawl. Is Scooter Braun and Lily Hale trying to rekindle their broken romance? Below is a picture of Lily and Scooter talking in my car.

 “Are you fucking with me right now.” I muttered and instantly clicking on read more. From there a whole article was presented before me.

Rumors spurred earlier this week that Lily Hale and Scooter Braun wedding was called off without an reason why. It was reported that the two decided to that things weren’t going the way they both wanted and parted their separate ways. Hmm sounds very staged if you ask me. However, don’t quote me on this but needless to say Justin Bieber may have been the main reason why their relationship went down the drain. Inside sources say that the two had an on and off relationship during time before the wedding and during the engagement. There was no proof to these allegations. And let’s be serious for a moment, why would Bieber betray his long time manager Braun by sleeping around with his ex fiancé Hale. That’s beyond shattering the ultimate guy code. Although Lily Hale and Justin Bieber aren’t helping to put rumors to rest as the both of them were seen taking a late night flight to L.A. Scooter Braun later reported that he accompanied the couple, I mean pair on the journey the following day. Question is why couldn’t all three of them just accompany each other on the flight together? Sounds like a last minute ploy to cover up.