The Point Of No Return

Lily's Point of View

The warm water hugged around the two us as I admired my love from the other side of the tub. I reached over and grabbed the tall glass that was filled with merlot taking a small sip. Sighing in contemptment, I sat the glass down and pushed myself lower into the water instantly feeling myself become relaxed. I’ve been dying to use this bathtub ever since I laid eyes on it yet the constant battles going on up top wouldn’t allow me to do so. I did something well more accurately agree to do what I’m not so sure is going to help or cause more burdens. It was out risky and hopeful thinking at the time being. I just hope it was the right decision.

“What are you thinking about?” Justin asked, breaking the moment I was having with myself. His hand roamed upward and settled onto my thigh out of comfort. How you’re going to react if you knew. I thought. “Come here.”

I followed his command, roaming over and sat directly onto his lap. Justin wrapped both arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him and rested his chin lightly upon my shoulder. “I hope you’re not putting too much thought into the situation.”

I shook my head knowing very well that I was denying him and myself from the truth. He could see right through the false front I was putting up. For once, I just hope he wouldn’t push for answers. Although, as usual, I’m the one over thinking and plotting on business I had no right to snoop around in. I’m starting to live up to the name Dad gave me more and more everyday. Goldie. For the first time today, I revealed a genuine smile. I must pay a visit while I’m in town.

“You know I love you right?” Justin spoke softly while placing small kisses along my shoulder and finally my neck.

“I would never doubt it.” I stated truthfully, leaning into him feeling more of him become pressed between my inner thighs. Silence fell between us for a moment as felt Justin’s firm hands fondle against me.

“I know it seems like everything and everyone is against us at this point and I’ll be lying if I said things will get better soon, just remember that I am yours just like you’re mine. This time I don’t want you to forget.”

I twisted myself around so that I was now straddling him, not bothering to leave any space between us . “If I have to go through hell and back to be with you then so be it. You mean way too much to me than just to give up so easily.” I placed a kiss onto his lips as I felt Justin pulled me closer to him making the water around us squish, spill over. He lightly tugged onto my bottom while using his free hand to push me further onto his lap.

“It’s been awhile.” Justin whispered against my lips, rubbing his dick with lightest amount of pressure on my clit. Such a tease.

“Hmm” I moaned, with not caring for the small talk, I just want what’s to come.

As he continued his action down below, I threw my head back becoming completely overwhelmed by what he was doing to me. My neck became his next territory to assault in which he covered in kisses then finally trailed down to my breast taking them into his mouth and caressing before pulling back gazing up at me with wanting eyes.

“Have your way with me.” I mumbled affectionately.

Not a single thought crossed Justin’s mind as he lifted me up by my thighs and then sat me down onto his hard throbbing dick. We both groaned in satisfaction, slowly bucking our hips in sync before picking up the pace basically trying to out do each other. No special pun intended. I looked down taking in the presence of Justin who was at an all time high from love. The sight of him and what he can do to me was becoming too much for me to handle. His face consorted into the most pleasurable expression as bottom lip only became released from his hold to mumble love and affection, his hair that once laid to perfection became savage with the help of me. My nails steadily dug into his back as his fingers pressed down into my hips as the both of never thought once about stopping.