Come Home To Me

Lily’s Point of View

I rolled over in hopes of cuddling up with Justin but unfortunately his side of the bed is empty. I sat up taking in the scenery of the maroon walls and silky black satin sheets that I was currently wrapped up in. After dealing with the events of yesterday, saying a goodbye to Julia, Hailey, Dad who I purposely failed to tell certain details to for the sake of avoiding more drama, and on top of that taking a late night flight to LA, I wanted nothing more than to sleep in. Glancing at the clock momentarily, it looks like I got my sleeps in worth since it was a quarter to two.

“Justin?” I called as she stepped out of bed, stretching in the same process. I had no idea where he could be located and I certainly wasn’t up for wondering around the house and getting lost. I fetched my phone from the side table letting a yawn escaped my lips.

1 new message

Justin

Good afternoon baby

The bathroom is across the hallway

come downstairs when you’re done.

Smiling to myself, I proceeded to my suitcase of everyday wear picking out an outfit for day in which I made a mental note to ask Justin where I can put my belongs later on. Meandering across the hallway I made way into the bathroom becoming completely taken aback by how beautiful it was as I hit the light switch. I stepped onto the pearly white tiled floor that matched the ivory walls perfectly. The sink area looked divine with a huge mirror that rotated to your needs. Taking a toll around the large round roll top bathtub located in the middle of the floor with old fashioned sliver taps. I found myself contemplating if I wanted to use the tub or the separate shower in the corner with the round shower head hanging from to the ceiling.

After settling on what seemed like the best shower I’ve ever endure, I wander down the stairs in complete awe all over again with how everything looks. I found Justin sitting in the middle of the huge couches that connected watching television with his feet propped up on the glass table. I shook my head playful at his lack of finesse to such beautiful furniture.

“Hi, Jesse Brooks” I smiled at him still laughing at our inside joke. The two of used an alias name to surpass through the airport without attracting attention to ourselves. It worked to say the least.

“Hey, Denise Brooks” Justin’s face lit up with humor as he pulled me down onto his lap then giving a kiss a soft kiss. “How did you sleep?”

“Amazing.” I smiled, feeling well rested. “I woke up you weren’t there.”

“Yeah I had a lot on my mind.” He pulled the ends of my hair around his finger.

I sat up to look at him momentarily. “Anything you care to discuss?”

“No I’m good. How about some lunch and then I give you a tour of the house.” Justin stood.

Deciding not to push the subject any further, I nodded watching as he lingered off into what I suppose the kitchen.

“This house is beautiful.” I said, completely blown away. Having the similar impression as a kid taking a trip to an amusement park for the first time.

Justin laugh shaking his head “You’ve said that about every room I’ve showed you so far.”

I flushed looking down. It was true my reaction has been the same every time I entered a room. Justin took me through guided me through the kitchen, several guest bedrooms, bathrooms, and that isn’t even considered to be half of this house. I was still struck on how amazing the kitchen setting appeared to be and now that I was able to cook. He’s in for a real treat.