Just The Two Of Us

Lily’s Point of View

They say it’s the price you pay once you become involved in a lifestyle so hectic. No matter what the situation may me, you know what you were getting yourself into. You signed up for it. Suck it up, you have fame and money is what they always say. Although, there isn’t enough money in the world to make me forget what we’ve been through, however there’s is enough to make anyone in their right mind to pack their bags when being informed there’s an all expense paid vacation to the St. Thomas, Virgin Islands involved. I’ve been dying to lay on their precious sand, sulk in the sun, and now that I’m finally able to do so it seems so surreal.

“There’s so much to see and do. You’re willing to miss all of by just laying the whole day away,” I heard Justin’s familiar voice from above me. I tilted my shades forward -fondly taking in the glow raiding off his skin and the way his trunks fell beneath his hips- I pushed them back up relaxing myself once again.

“Pretty much, it’s been ages since I’ve had a natural tan.”

“Tan later. Pay attention to me.” Even with my eyes closed I could tell that he was pouting and slouching in a childlike manner. I rolled over to avoid locking eyes with his, with one look I knew I would give in.

I pulled the string loop of my bikini top letting it fall open, “Could you help me please?” I asked innocently, waging the sunscreen above my head.

“You know I should let you burn.”

“But you wouldn’t right? Unless you want to walk around with something that resembles a grapefruit than be my guest,” I taunted lightly, yanking his chain. I suddenly felt the weight on my legs, the bottle quickly disappearing from my grip.

“You’re lucky grapefruit are my least favorite,” Justin said, shaking the bottle before squeezing it in his hands, “And touching you is one of my favorite things to do.”

I tucked in my bottom lip as hands roamed freely down my lower back then up, “This feels nice.”

“I know. I can work wonders with my hands,” I felt him gently squeeze my thighs.

I nudged him with my heel, shaking my head, “Mind out of the gutter. I meant having a temporary break from what we call life. Just being able to let our hair down and breathe for once,” I readjusted my top, turning over to propped myself up. I glanced around, taking in the breath taking setting to only fall in love with the water, sun, sand, hell everything all over again. The travel guide definitely didn’t do any justice in giving themselves enough credit, “I have to hand it to you this was a very fine idea you had. I can’t thank you enough for putting this all together.”

Anything for you,” Justin positioned himself to where he was fully hovering over me. Leaning forward, he gave me shyly smile that I had the urge to wipe away with my lips. “What?” I looked away feeling my face become flushed due to the fine specimen in front of me. I’ll never be able to drift away from the hold has over me.