Give Me Love

Lily’s Point of View

I awoke from my deep slumber due to the blaring sun light beaming against my face. I groaned and blinked a couple of times before managing to fully open both eyes. I shifting myself upward while pulling the white sheet against my body exposed body.

I wonder how long have I been sleeping. Take a small glance around the room, clothes were thrown carelessly around.

Then it dawned on me.

I’m not in my bedroom and the chest I was pressed against surely wasn’t Scott.

Looking over my shoulder, the sight before me is Justin sound asleep. His lips were partially open, hair a mattered mess, bare chest, and covers that I wish weren’t there draped over his lower half.

I tucked in my lower lip preventing the thoughts of wanting a repeat of last night to invade my mind.

Standing up, taking the sheet along with me, I collected my purse. I manage to sneak out the bedroom into the bathroom without making a sound. Sitting my belongings down on the sink area. I took a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Yikes isn’t even a suitable word.

I began removing the evidence of last nights make up slowly revealing a hidden glow I possessed underneath was. Pushing the mess I called hair back. I took care of my bathroom business before pulling open the draw beside me in hopes of finding a towel and toothbrush. Inside there is a few white towels along with a thick bristled toothbrush and paste. Grabbing a hold to the brush, I ran it on the water before squeezing substance over it.

Minutes later, in comes I rather fatigue Justin wearing nothing, but briefs copying my actions.

“Morning.” Justin said in a low groggily voice.

“Morning.” I managed to say with a mouth full of toothpaste.

“I was just about to take a shower.” I said after spitting and rinsing of my brush.

“Good. I will join you.” Justin winked, swishing around the brush in his mouth before spitting. I pursed my lips trying to play hard to resist, but failing miserably when Justin surpassed me to turn on the water. Then motioning for me to go in first. Tearing the sheet from my body. I casually let my hair loose as Justin eyes prodded every inch of me. I stepped into the shower, letting the warm water fall down onto me.

I began cleaning myself off with the pomegranate body wash, when a felt a hand stop me.

“Let me.” Justin whisper, sending a spine tingling feel to wash over me. I nodded as I feel him gently brush against my neck and back. I felt his hands on my hips turning me around to face him. He looked down at me with a toothless grin. His hands continued to work their magic against every part of my body. A subtle moan escape from lips as his fingers ran over breast. Loving the reaction he received from me he repeated the same action, caressing my nipples this time.

Pressing himself up against me, he kissed me softly on the lips before trailing soft kisses against the crook of my neck and collarbone.

I groaned watching him work his way back up leaving me with a single kiss that gradually deepened. My arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. His fingers slide in between my thighs parting them with both hands pulling me up, allowing my legs wrap around his waist. Feeling his wet body slip against mine is becaming all too much to handle. I want more of him. I need him. I need to feel him.

I moaned wanting more friction, allowing my fingers run through his damp hair. “Justin…” I muttered against his lips.

“I know, I need you too.” His eyes gazed down into mine as our lips met again. I felt myself being lifted before slowly being settled onto Justin’s dick. I moaned, allowing the cold tile walls to cool me warm body off.