Vol 4 SS: Don't Ever Do That Again!

Hirano pov:-

"Thanks for coming, Ayanokouji." I said as I looked at the brown haired boy.

It was late at night and I had called him to the back of the building.

"Why did you call me Hirano?"

"Sigh." I took in a deep breath and spoke. "I will get straight to the point. Did Karuizawa tell you?"

"Hm? Tell me what?" He asked, pretending not to know anything.

I gritted my teeth and spoke as calmly as I could. "About my past."

"Your past? Oh? So was that rumor true!"

"Don't bullshit me!" I shouted in anger.

"Only Karuizawa knows about my past and it's obvious that she told you! I know you are the one who posted all those damn rumors!"

Ayanokouji just looked at me with is usual bored expression.

After a moment of silence, he sighed and confessed.

"Yes. It was me. However Karuizawa didn't tell me anything. "

"Then who the fuck did!?"

"I was hiding nearby when you told her everything. So I overheard it.

I immediately grabbed him by his collar. He didn't make any moves to try and avoid me.

"I don't care what behind the scenes moves you make! Just don't ever drag my past into it! Do you understand!"

"Oh? You seem awfully angry."

"Wouldn't you feel angry if every knows about your past!"

He didn't speak up. He looked at me as If He was thinking about something.

"I don't know. Though it would be troublesome. Also can you let go of my collar?"

I let go of his collar and took some distance.

"I know what you are capable of Ayanokouji. But I don't care! If you ever us my past like that again. I will not stand by! Even though, I will lose that doesn't mean that I can't drag you down along with me!"

He didn't respond for a moment.

"Very well. I will keep that in mind." That was all I got from him.

"Tch. I hope you will. I don't ever what to hear someone else bring up my past."

I started walking away but Ayanokouji called out to me from behind.

"What about Ryueen?"

"Hm?" I looked back at him.

"What does class C plan to do without him?"

"I have taken the position as leader of the class. My friends are helping me aswell. That's all."

"And your relationship with class A?"

"That was Ichinose's idea. I plan to honor our agreement for as long as I can. Nothing more."

"I see."

"Well then. Bye." I left Ayanokouji behind.

Whatever he plans to do. I don't care. I just don't want my past to be involved. I still have to take care of Fugino senpai.

Timeskip:-

"Hey Hirano! How have you been?"

I looked at the blonde haired girl sitting infront of me.

"I have been fine. How about you, Tajika?"

"I have been great! Although I was wondering if the rumors about you were true or not."

"Ofcourse not! Sakayanagi made all that up. Do I look like a guy who can beat up so many people?" I asked her.

"Hm.... no you don't! Don't worry I already know that you wouldn't do such a thing." She spoke with a smile.

"Hehe thanks. Anyway, I didn't ask before. But why did you call me to have dinner with you today?"

"Oh~ Can't a friend invite their friend to hang out?~" She replied with a mischievous tone.

"No! Ofcourse you can." I said with a smile.

After eating our food, we left the restaurant.

"So how has your class been lightly?"

"Oh? It's been great. Although shouldn't you be asking this to someone else in my class?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" She looked at me confused about what I said.

"No. Nothing." I said as I walked beside her into the arcade.

"Hey Hirano! Look!"

I looked over at the claw machine. It had a really big teddy bear in it. It seems she wants it.

I entered points into it and began playing.

Truth to be told, I hate these. Since it's always so damn hard to use!

Finally on my fifth try. I managed to get that teddy bear.

"Thanks Hirano!" She said as she huffed that pink coloured teddy bear. She seemed pretty happy.

"It's no problem. It only took my about five tries. Normally it takes about ten or twelve before I get something."

"Hehe! You must be really bad at this huh?"

"Hey! Don't make fun of the guy that won you that!"

"Hehehe!"

After playing more games at the arcade, both Tajika-san and I decided to call it a day.

We reached our dorms and got in the elevator. I got out as we reached my floor but-

"Hey Hirano-kun."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for today!" She suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek with her sift lips.

With a small blush, she got back in the elevator and left.

I stood there for a moment and touched my cheek. Then I whispered something with anger in my voice.

"Fake bitch."

I walked back to my room to prepare for what is to come.